Moisturizing Long Hair

greAtness333

For ladies with long hair down to their back- when you moisturize and where your hair down does that get on you clothes?
confused.gif
Just wondering. TIA.

I've never had a problem with this. I typically moisturize my hair at night so it's soaked in by morning. If I moisturize in the morning, it is typically not as heavy so I don't have any issues with it getting on my clothing.

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
I've never had a problem with this. I typically moisturize my hair at night so it's soaked in by morning. If I moisturize in the morning, it is typically not as heavy so I don't have any issues with it getting on my clothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto.

I wear my hair in headwraps all the time now, so that's not a potential problem for me...When I used to wear my hair out, getting something on my clothing was never an issue. My moisture--hungry tresses will absorb it as soon as I put in on my hair...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
greAtness333 said:
For ladies with long hair down to their back- when you moisturize and where your hair down does that get on you clothes?
confused.gif
Just wondering. TIA.

[/ QUOTE ]

It must depend on what type of moisturizer they are using. Has any of u ladies used S-curl or something of that sort that is said to leave your hair dripping wet???

It depends on what type of moisturizer use. I currently use AO's Mandarin Magic Ginkgo Leaf & Ginseng Root Hair Moisturizing Jelly. It completely dries in my hair but leaves it feeling strong and smooth.

[ QUOTE ]
SherryLove said:
I wear my hair in headwraps all the time now, so that's not a potential problem for me...When I used to wear my hair out, getting something on my clothing was never an issue. My moisture--hungry tresses will absorb it as soon as I put in on my hair...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sherrylove - I'm dying to see pics of you with your headwraps.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
[ QUOTE ]
SherryLove said:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sherrylove - I'm dying to see pics of you with your headwraps.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Stay Tuned, HairLove...I will definitely be posting some pics...
smile.gif
smile.gif

I moisturize with a little leave in conditioner and a little olive oil, but I don't use so much that it leaves marks on my clothes or furniture or anything like that. A little goes a long way.
I mostly wear my hair in a single braid.

Back