moisturizing leave in

Chaya

Can you ladies suggest some good suggestions for a moisturizing and possibly detangling leave in? TIA!

I use Aveda Sap Moss conditioning detangler as a leave-in with good results. It is intended as a rinse-out, but I have never had any problems leaving it in because it is so lightweight. It really seems to smooth down the hair cuticle, kinda "shrink-wrapping" the curl for me. Plus, the moisture level is really good.

Is this Elasta Qp a good detangler as well? I have so much new growth and I am having a really hard time trying to manage it. Any suggestions on that?

[ QUOTE ]
katie said:
Biolage leave-in Tonic detangles and moisturizes really well

[/ QUOTE ]

I see many members recommended this product.....how much does it cost? What type of stores sell it.....salons like Ulta or drug stores like CVS?

TIA!

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that!
up.gif

Has anyone tried the Herbal Essences Leave in conditioner in the spray bottleor the Herbal Essences Intensive Blends Crème Leave-In Conditioner in the pump container? I purchased the Herbal Essences Leave in conditioner today from Target for under three bucks but I have yet to try it. Any reviews? How about the Pantene detangler in the blue accented spray bottle? I was looking at this one too but decided on the Herbal essence one.

I used to use the Pantene Light Spray Detangler by Pantene as a staple product when I was relaxed. As a transitioner, it isn't quite enough - I prefer the Conditioning Spray which is milky or the Frizz Control Treatment. I add a little oil to both though.

I'd also like to hear about the Herbal Essences...I've been curious about those also.

It has wonderful ingredients which is why I chose it over the Pantene. I think Im going to try the thicker version too. Im going after that one tomorrow!

Well I just picked up Herbal Essences Intensive blend Nourishing creme leave in. It smell heavenly and has some great ingredients. I also picked up the AUSSIE slip conditioner. Any reviews on either of these?

[ QUOTE ]
Chaya said:
I also picked up the AUSSIE slip conditioner. Any reviews on either of these?

[/ QUOTE ]

Great detangling on my natural hair, however, no moisture whatsoever! I get FABULOUS moisture and detangling from Cathy Howse's new lotion moisturizer.

[ QUOTE ]
LadyJ said:
I swear Abba nourshing leave-in. its great stuff

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree! I ran out recently and I cannot locate it in my area at school...I will have to get a new bottle over my break...I miss it!

Back