Moisturizers that leave your hair soft??

Being that I'm a HUGE PJ I know a thing or two about some decent products.

Here's a list of my favorite QUALITY products that deliver;

1. Qhemet Biologics Alma Heavy Cream--$$
2. Qhemet Biologics Olive Detangler--$$
3. MissJessies baby butter cream--$$$:eek:
4. Elasta Qp Mango Butter-$

LocksOfLuV said:
Hey Girl, I wanted to update you and tell you that I have been using the Suave conditioner (coconut one) on my flat ironed hair and I am AMAZED at how soft it is keeping my hair not to mention, it is not weighing it down, and I am using it twice a day. I am sealing it with natural jojoba oil and it is fiyah! Girl I def. recommend it.

I have been using the milk and honey as a leave-in also and I am lovin it! it really does leave hair soft without weighing it down. Thanks for the tip!

Mizani H2O Intense night cream and Carol's Daughter Some of Margaurite's Magic (I used to hate this one, but I've found that used sparingly after a wash with Silicon Mix is leaves the hair beautiful soft with a wonderful sheen).

Chayil

nvybeauty said:
I love Elasta QP Mango butter. I would recommend using it every other day as it leaves your hair soft enough that you don't need to apply it daily.

The key to any moisturizer for me is not how often I have to apply it, but
how well it works.

I love this also and just as you said I only use it every other day because it can be very heavy on my hair but it leaves my hair very soft and moisturized

princesslocks said:
Babygurl your hair is beautiful ! Do you seal the Elasta/Profectiv with any oils ?

Thanks so much, and no I dont usually seal with oil as these products dont seem to need it, the only time I feel the need to seal with oil is when Im using water or something that doesnt already have oil in it.

I just discovered Fructis Style smoothing milk.

I mix a little w/ broccoli seed oil and apply all over to damp hair.

The combo is lite & smells so good!!

ORS Olive oil
when I saw the ingredients I didn't want to use it on my hair because there is mineral oil ( not as the 1st ingredient tho), I used to moisturize with Carrot oil, but my hair prefers Olive oil.

it leaves my hair very soft!!

It is the 1st time I see positive results with a product.

Back