Moisturizer

blackberry1913

Can anyone recommend a good moisturizer to use daily and after shampooing and conditoning. I'm new to the group and want all of u for great healthy looking hair (from looking at pics).

One of my favorites is Elasta QP Mango Butter. A little goes a long way
smile.gif

my all time favorite (and the members that know probably roll their eyes by now) is pantene light spray leave in. it smells good and leaves your hair well moisturized. infusium is also good for a spray. the only creamy leave in i can recommend is the herbal essences one. this one is very nice too and detangles real good, oh so does the pantene.

O.k Nay, I have to go look for this stuff once I'm off of my month punishment from shopping for hair products.
laugh.gif
It sounds good and I'd love to try it.
smile.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
pebbles said:
O.k Nay, I have to go look for this stuff once I'm off of my month punishment from shopping for hair products.
laugh.gif
It sounds good and I'd love to try it.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok. You do know that I'm following you around during this May Challenge don't you?
driver.gif
rofl.gif

Nexxus Headdress. I use it daily as I wrap my hair for bedtime. I mix it with Infusium 23, Keracare Essential Oils, and mostly water to use as a leave-in potion that I moisten my hair with as Im roller setting it. If I wore a braid out or natural style I would use the potion daily, but I wear a wrap so I just use the Headdress by itself. Have fun experimenting!!!

[ QUOTE ]
my all time favorite (and the members that know probably roll their eyes by now) is pantene light spray leave in. it smells good and leaves your hair well moisturized. infusium is also good for a spray. the only creamy leave in i can recommend is the herbal essences one. this one is very nice too and detangles real good, oh so does the pantene.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nay007,
I poured some Hot Six Oil in my Pantene Spray because it didn't feel moisturizing enough for me. This worked like a charm. I just shake it up really well and mist it all over and it does a great job!. I call it my "homemade dew"! It's good stuff!
smile.gif

Back