Moisturizer For fine haired ladies, which one is better?

kaytorry

Qhemet's Amla & Olive Heavy Cream or Burdock Root Butter Cream ?
what is the consistency of both?

Any other suggestions are more than welcome!

Both of them are really good. I think it really depends on how you wear your hair. I am relaxed and I prefer the Burdock for airdried styles only. They are both too heavy for moisturizing straight hair.

Both of them are really good. I think it really depends on how you wear your hair. I am relaxed and I prefer the Burdock for airdried styles only. They are both too heavy for moisturizing straight hair.

what about texlaxed hair? I'm about a 3c texlaxed.

I recommended Bronner Bros Castor Oil and Aloe to my friend who is Filipina and white with fine hair and she loves it, it's not greasy or heavy. Her boyfriend uses it too lol.

ETA: The moisturizer in the bottle, not the jar. I hate the one in the jar.

to be honest. I found that they both were very differnet. The heavy amla is more of a heavy oil base moisturizer. I never found it to be moisturizing. I would use it to seal. The burdock is lighter and more moisturizing than the heavy amla. But i still didn't find either to be this super moisturizing product. too much oil...not enough water for my taste. and i'm 4ab texlax

What do you use when wearing straight styles?

When it flat iron my fine hair i use mizani supreme oil it's very light with lots of shine. It smells good too.

I whip my 100% shea butter with a little EVOO and Sunflower oil in it. I also added a little coconut oil and that is what I use on my hair. I don't use a lot, though.

I use this (yes i am obsessed)

Snapshot_20111110-vi.jpg

Back