Moisture for Flat-ironed tresses?

mixedbella_85

Hello Ladies!
so, i have decided to cut bangs...but since i am pretty close to being 100% natural, i have to flat iron my hair if i want to achieve a straight style. But, i want to put something on it to protect from the heat, and well as moisture my dry ends!!! I don't flat iron all the way to the ends anyway, but even after a undone wrap in the morning, my ends seem so dry. Any ideas?? I hate wet-slick oily hair, but i want it to be well moisturized while straight. I have tried the bottle of Shine (can't think of the name), and it feels really oily when applied...but my hair soaks it ups, and looks for more! I like Hot Six Oil, but it is too heavy for my hair.

Thanks for any feedback!!

You can try Blended Beauty Straight Pearl, it's meant to be used as a light moisturizer on straightened hair

Shescentit's Gillian Butter is really good too

KBB Super Silky
Jasmine's Moisture Renewal
Grow Afro Hair Long's Flat Iron Creme
Morrocan Oil

Everything else I have tried is far too heavy for the results I try to achieve.

Keracare Creme Hairdress works well for me. I am a natural that straightens and this product is not wet so you won't get reversion. My hair is neck length and I use a dime size amount and my hair is moisturized and not grease or weighed down.

Back