Moe Grow Oil Picture Proof...FINALLY!!!

MangaManiac

Hey everyone,

I have been searching for ages to see if anyone could show me proof that Moe Grow oil actually works, but I decided to just document it myself. The first picture is me mid June (after a major cut to just above the end of my neck) and the others are from the beginning of September.

It may be hard to tell what the length is in the first picture. Sorry, I didn't have a camera at that time and this is the only picture I could find of me flat ironed before Moe Grow...

I don't measure, but it's CLEAR that my hair grew and fast! In both pictures I've flat ironed my hair.

I'm natural, but have no idea what my type is. There are some pictures of my hair freshly washed. Maybe you can tell me what my type is? Hope this convinces some of you that have been on the fence about Moe Grow to give it a try, or for the rest of us to keep going! :drunk:

Attachments

• MeShortHair.jpg
    MeShortHair.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 271
  • 100_0038.jpg
    100_0038.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 262
  • 100_0037.JPG
    100_0037.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 215
  • 100_0034.JPG
    100_0034.JPG
    12 KB · Views: 214
  • 100_0033.JPG
    100_0033.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 224
Wow! Thanks for sharing. It definitely grew and is now resting on your shoulders and beyond! Congratulations!!

In your last two pictures parts of your hair seemed straight. Are you transitioning or using heat excessively? In any case that is amazing growth. I'm not going to start my first batch till next spring though. DId you modify yours at all?

In your last two pictures parts of your hair seemed straight. Are you transitioning or using heat excessively? In any case that is amazing growth. I'm not going to start my first batch till next spring though. DId you modify yours at all?

I was wondering the same thing. Either way, you've had significant growth. You grow, girl!

Hey everyone,

I have been searching for ages to see if anyone could show me proof that Moe Grow oil actually works, but I decided to just document it myself. The first picture is me mid June (after a major cut to just above the end of my neck) and the others are from the beginning of September.

It may be hard to tell what the length is in the first picture. Sorry, I didn't have a camera at that time and this is the only picture I could find of me flat ironed before Moe Grow...

I don't measure, but it's CLEAR that my hair grew and fast! In both pictures I've flat ironed my hair.

I'm natural, but have no idea what my type is. There are some pictures of my hair freshly washed. Maybe you can tell me what my type is? Hope this convinces some of you that have been on the fence about Moe Grow to give it a try, or for the rest of us to keep going! :drunk:

Great job!! What is your normal rate of growth? I know the average is 1/2 inch per month and in the Summer months that can increase. Just curious. Because it seems you grew 2-2 1/2 inches in about a 3 month time period including summer months. That is normal for me. I'm just trying to see if this would be beneficial for my particular hair. Not questioning you! I've never tried anything like that and now that I am wearing my hair curly and not straight anymore I have to deal with shrinkage (as we all know) which now has me focusing a lot more on my length when I use to never pay attention. :perplexed If I can achieve the same growth rate in the winter as I do in the summer I would be a VERY happy camper!

Oh i love your hair. I can't wait til my hair touches my back. Yea I too noticed the straight pieces and was going to ask if you had some heat damage.

Hey, so to answer everyone's questions:

1) I'm not transitioning and I don't use a lot of heat (I'd say 1-2 a month) and even then I don't focus on any particular area. My hair grows in straighter and then curls as it gets longer. I have no idea why. All I know is that when I do a wash and go it takes FOREVER to get the top curly. I think it's also do to the fact that it has been trained to lie flat (I part my hair in the middle and wear two buns). My stylist says my hair is healthy, but has a weird growth pattern.

2) My hair actually grows between .25-.5 inches a month, which is why having that increased to .75-1 inch a month is great for me. I definitely noticed a difference!

3) I did make my own. I followed the original posted recipe, but used EVOO and vatika oil. I also added a little bit of Organix self-heating coconut oil. I would massage my scalp for at least 5 minutes and then run a little bit over the length of my hair and ends. I usually get really bad split ends when my hair is out of braids, but I barely got any using this!

Ummmm, I think that's it!

Congrats on your growth.Keep on G R O W I N G..For your hair tex I think 3b,c fine-med
Happy Hair Growing!

Back