MN & WGO New Growth Preview

It~Can~Grow

I know...like you guys don't have anything better to do that view my updates, but wanted to show you my new growth from Dec - Now since I did use growth aids.

I started using MN from Jan 5th - Jan 28th. Nothing happened, I just thought I better go with a more natural route so I switched to WGO.

Jan 28th - a week ago I used WGO. I would gues-timate :grin: I have a little over 2" in the front & crown; 1"+ on the sides & back; just about 1" every where else. I think.

My hair just grows so unevenly. (hopefully you can see where the crinkles start :grin: )

I get a retouch on Saturday :perplexed

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• NewGrowth1.jpg
    NewGrowth1.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 69
  • NewGrowth2.jpg
    NewGrowth2.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 57
  • NewGrowth3.jpg
    NewGrowth3.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 68
Too funny, I love WGO and use it regularly. I am nursing my crown back to health and though about using MN after all of the positive reaction from the ladies. I wondered about combining the two.

As usually, this site is in my head!!! ESP I tell ya! :lachen:

Where can I find this WGO?

Most Beauty Supply Stores (BSS) have it. Some have it behind the counter (yeah, they think we're going to walk off with some hair growth stuff :perplexed)

Also, go back to the main list of forums. Somewhere around the top are 'sticky threads'. There should be a thread titled "acronyms"..something..something.

Anyway, this thread contains a list of commonly used acronyms on this forum, and WELCOME!!:Rose:

Your new growth is gorgous :love: You should give it a chance!

ah, I got yah. Come over to the "natural side". It's not that I don't absolutely love all the natural heads, but time is my biggest enemy. I just don't have the time it would take in the mornings to make my natural hair beautiful.

See I can slide a few sprinkles of oil on my scalp, massage and bun at night without much hassle. I need everything else in my life to be easy right now, and when it comes to my hair I feel like Oprah in the color purple and I don't wanna fight no mo.'

Seriously, I'd have to work to hard in the mornings for my hair to be presentable. I have to pick my battles and right now I don't have the time to battle with my hair. We go through transition periods in our lives..who knows...5 years from now I'll be in another place in my life and natural is a possibility.

How are you using your WGO? I have been using for littler over a month now, can't say that I've seen a significant change ... maybe there is - I don't know.

Are you sure the MN didn't help? Cause from other posts regarding the MN, it's like one day you wake up and you have a ton of new growth :grin:.
I know with me personally, i didn't see any results with the WGO.:perplexed

How are you using your WGO? I have been using for littler over a month now, can't say that I've seen a significant change ... maybe there is - I don't know.

I used my MN every other day as was suggested, but I use my WGO every night. I figured it's just eo's so couldn't hurt. Prior to the jungle, 3 weeks ago, I would just finger part my scalp and sorta just oil my scalp and massage in.

Starting 3 weeks ago..I just added droplets of oil where I thought my scalp was and tried to massage in. Its harder to massage with my hand since the jungle because my fingers would get caught in my hair.

Thanks to MissMadame I'm ordering the scalp massager she has on her products page. The balls are large enough where they will be able to give me a firm massage even THROUGH the ng.

31-4O1S%2B-hL._AA280_.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, I saw ng with MN. I just wanted to try the WGO. Could have been a combo of the MN still in my system and WGO together :yep:

Are you sure the MN didn't help? Cause from other posts regarding the MN, it's like one day you wake up and you have a ton of new growth :grin:.
I know with me personally, i didn't see any results with the WGO.:perplexed

Too funny, I love WGO and use it regularly. I am nursing my crown back to health and though about using MN after all of the positive reaction from the ladies. I wondered about combining the two.

As usually, this site is in my head!!! ESP I tell ya! :lachen:

I used WGO in my MN mix... and thats when i saw the most results... but i was also using castor oil and alma oil... but i love WGO... and there is no adverse reactions that I can see

Back