MN new growth PIC thread

I started using regular Monistat for my MN and it was 15.99 (im in college so to me it seems like 159.99 for that lil tube). PLus my growth wasnt that amazing. Finally I found a family Dollar a poof! (or should I say puff from the massive amounts of New growth) I have only been using it for 4 weeks and I am 8 weeks post relaxer.

Attachments

• new growth1.jpg
    new growth1.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 42
  • new growth 2.jpg
    new growth 2.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 31
  • new growth 3.jpg
    new growth 3.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 36
iaec06 did a thread with progress pics & I modeled my mix by her recipe. According to the posts, if you use MN by itself you will end up with headaches. I mixed the 1.5 oz. of Family Dollar MN with 1.5 oz. of each: BB Moisture, Africa's Best Oil, Sulfur 8 grease, castor oil & a few drops of Basil, Peppermint & Thyme (less drops of this due to health reasons) essential oils. I just started last night so I don't have a progress story to share just yet.

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! Im going down to albany this weekend im gonna stock up on the family dollar brand!!! how are you applying it?? are you mixing it with anything?

iaec06 did a thread with progress pics & I modeled my mix by her recipe. According to the posts, if you use MN by itself you will end up with headaches. I mixed the 1.5 oz. of Family Dollar MN with 1.5 oz. of each: BB Moisture, Africa's Best Oil, Sulfur 8 grease, castor oil & a few drops of Basil, Peppermint & Thyme (less drops of this due to health reasons) essential oils. I just started last night so I don't have a progress story to share just yet.

thanks girl and believe me the NG will be massive

I started using regular Monistat for my MN and it was 15.99 (im in college so to me it seems like 159.99 for that lil tube). PLus my growth wasnt that amazing. Finally I found a family Dollar a poof! (or should I say puff from the massive amounts of New growth) I have only been using it for 4 weeks and I am 8 weeks post relaxer.

Girl you have got some good growth going on there! You wouldnt think there is a difference in using any MN:rolleyes:, but I dont know what to say about the family dollar brand, but whatever is so different about it all I have to say is its the bomb! :yep: The cheaper the better!

Girl you have got some good growth going on there! You wouldnt think there is a difference in using any MN:rolleyes:, but I dont know what to say about the family dollar brand, but whatever is so different about it all I have to say is its the bomb! :yep: The cheaper the better!

I know girl... but now we are going to see its true potential cause my hair was dry and damaged and I had to hack it off... but I am trying to be SL by 1/25/08. I hate it but it looks so healthy! I am about to go to FD and stock up... they gonna think my cooch fallin off when i get to check out!:lachen:

The family dollar brand seems to be working great for me. I am 3 weeks post and I have major NG. I stopped using the MN for this week becase I'm wearing a flexirod set and I don't want to have to relax at 4 weeks post:lachen:. I started out using the FD brand so I have nothing to compare it to but I'm convinced.:yep:

I know girl... but now we are going to see its true potential cause my hair was dry and damaged and I had to hack it off... but I am trying to be SL by 1/25/08. I hate it but it looks so healthy! I am about to go to FD and stock up... they gonna think my cooch fallin off when i get to check out!:lachen:

Girl go ahead and stock up!:yep: Its none of their business what you are using it for and for those that are wondering they might be the ones that need to use some also.:lachen:

I don't have a Family Dollar close by, so I went to the Dollar General store and brought the DG brand. I wonder if it'll make a difference????????

Back