MN / Sulfur Shedding

Lebiya

I dont want to stop using it but the shedding is scary.

What are you ladies using to help combat the shedding?

I don't use MN (yet), but I've been using sulfur for quite a while. MSM taken internally keeps my shedding below normal range.

I use sulfur, and I don't have the problem of shedding. I think people are combating it with keeping their hair as moisturized as possible (as am I), and some people are using garlic supplements or treatments.

I did not know that using sulfur caused shedding to increase?

I have 2 bottles of Claudie's Elixir (sulfur mix) in my bathroom right now, but I have not tried them yet. I guess I need to do a bit more research and a patch test since I am not interested in dealing with increased shedding.

naturalmanenyc It doesn't have that effect on everyone, but your shedding can increase depending on the growth stage your hair is currently in. If you keep your hair and scalp moisturized, you shouldn't have excessive shedding.

So far, so good. I did a scalp test using Claudie's Elixir last night and this morning I see no problems. I tested in a small area behind my ear. The only issue is DH says it smells weird. The scents I have are Rose Petals and Vanilla Lace (used Rose petal).

Back