Mmmm!! Look what I found!!!

Lindy

WOW!!! I just came across this website on a post at longhairlovers.com... You can order Shea Butter Shampoos/Conditioners/Hair Perfume-Leave-In Conditioner in any fragrance you want!!
cool.gif
cool.gif

Some of them sound so delicious!! Like Apricot Freesia, Dreamsicle, Berry Lemonade... Gosh!! I would have a REALLY hard time trying to decide which one to get!!!
look.gif

I just may have to try this stuff for the summer!!
smile.gif

Here's the link... http://www.flower-peddler.com/natural_haircare.htm

I have seen so many posts on the use of shea butter. When I use it, it does absolutely nothing for me...I've used it on wet and dry hair.

What am I doing wrong? BTW I have pure shea butter that I got from the natural food shop in "Heavenly" scent and it smells wonderful!!

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
WOW!!! I just came across this website on a post at longhairlovers.com... You can order Shea Butter Shampoos/Conditioners/Hair Perfume-Leave-In Conditioner in any fragrance you want!!
cool.gif
cool.gif

Some of them sound so delicious!! Like Apricot Freesia, Dreamsicle, Berry Lemonade... Gosh!! I would have a REALLY hard time trying to decide which one to get!!!
look.gif

I just may have to try this stuff for the summer!!
smile.gif

Here's the link... http://www.flower-peddler.com/natural_haircare.htm

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for posting Lindy.. I may check it out......sounds delicious-smelling
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
patience said:
I promise ya'll are just TRYING to make a sistah go broke!! Thanks for the link!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just thinking the same thing
smile.gif

ooooooooohhhhh, i think i may try the coconut lemongrass protein spray..i DO need another wooden comb...

Hmmm...how bout the spearmint oil, that smells lighter and sweeter than peppermint. Does anyone have any recs for oils that will make the hair smell good?

Thanks Lindy! I want to try that shea butter conditioner. But they have too many fragrances to choose from! Maybe peppermint or lemon verbena...

[ QUOTE ]
greAtness333 said:
Hmmm...how bout the spearmint oil, that smells lighter and sweeter than peppermint. Does anyone have any recs for oils that will make the hair smell good?

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you guys do with the essential oils?? Can they be added to stuff, to make it smell nice??

For instance, I was thinking of getting one to mix with my UBH Moisturizer (since it is unscented)...
scratchchin.gif
Would that work??
confused.gif

Back