Mizani

shtow

So I was recently looking for some moisturizing poo and con and I decided on Mizani bodifying poo and moisturfuse. I was extremely surprised at how well these two products worked. The poo was not stripping at all and left my hair feeling conditioned. The moisturfuse is hands down, the best DC I have ever used that is strictly for moisture!!! (ORS is one of the best too but it has protein). It was a little perfumy, but I liked how my hair still faintly smelled like it after styled. My hair had a good amount of slip, and was so moisturized. I had very little breakage and even after flat ironing, my hair is quenched. Definately worth a try ladies!!!!

I used to love that duo. Then they changed the formula on me. If you thought that the new stuff was banging, just imagine that and more. That is how the old moisturefuse was. *pours some likka out in memory* :lol: Maybe one day I will revisit but I am still mad at Mizani

yep those are two of my favorites. they've never let me down...

gym, i've never used the old formula (to my knowledge) i didn't even realized they had an old formula...

yep those are two of my favorites. they've never let me down...

gym, i've never used the old formula (to my knowledge) i didn't even realized they had an old formula...

Yes girl. The old one had more botanical stuff in it.:sad: I still get a little sad thinking about it.

I used to love that duo. Then they changed the formula on me. If you thought that the new stuff was banging, just imagine that and more. That is how the old moisturefuse was. *pours some likka out in memory* :lol: Maybe one day I will revisit but I am still mad at Mizani

You know a LHCF'r does her research! I looked up the old threads on it and I read about the formula change. I guess its been so long that they changed the formula its nearly impossible to find the old, better formula, cuz lord knows I looked everywhere for it.. Buuuut i'll settle for the new one, me likey:grin:

If anyone knows how to get the older formula, let a sistah know:spinning:

Yes girl. The old one had more botanical stuff in it.:sad: I still get a little sad thinking about it.

more botanicals you say??? hmmm...:lick: i just can't imagine the moisturefuse conditioner being any better than what it is -- but i do believe you though cause you know your stuff :yep:

You know a LHCF'r does her research! I looked up the old threads on it and I read about the formula change. I guess its been so long that they changed the formula its nearly impossible to find the old, better formula, cuz lord knows I looked everywhere for it.. Buuuut i'll settle for the new one, me likey:grin:

If anyone knows how to get the older formula, let a sistah know:spinning:

Yeah, its been a minute :lol: Still mad though:look: :lachen::lachen:

more botanicals you say??? hmmm...:lick: i just can't imagine the moisturefuse conditioner being any better than what it is -- but i do believe you though cause you know your stuff :)

It was a board classic. I still might try it one more time just cause since yall say its still good. I was just too heartbroken before.

It was a board classic. I still might try it one more time just cause since yall say its still good. I was just too heartbroken before.

U know u want to!!!! :poke:

Just imagine, lathering your hair with the blissful shampoo, feeling the softness of your tresses while you gently rinse the goodness off your hair. Then, after treating your hair to the moisturfuse, touching your hair with amazement due to its buttery, moisturized, feeling of renewal. Then easily detangling and still enjoying the lavish feeling of healthy, moistruized hair.
:angeldevi

U know u want to!!!! :poke:

Just imagine, lathering your hair with the blissful shampoo, feeling the softness of your tresses while you gently rinse the goodness off your hair. Then, after treating your hair to the moisturfuse, touching your hair with amazement due to its buttery, moisturized, feeling of renewal. Then easily detangling and still enjoying the lavish feeling of healthy, moistruized hair.
:angeldevi

You ain't right. :lachen:

I love the Botanifying shampoo. I've only had one bottle though. I got it at a clearance sale last year for $3.25. I just got one bottle to try it out :wallbash:...I was on the "use it up" challenge, and when I finally tried it it was too late. I will never find it at that price again. :wallbash::wallbash:

I've wanted to try moisturfuse for soooo long, it's not even funny. I first got interested in it when Aggie said how good it is.

I just tried the purifying shampoo/ moisturfuse cond. by Mizani for the first time yesterday and it is good stuff. I put coconut milk in w/ the cond so not sure which did the trick but, my braid-out is soft & bouncy..I'll have to pick up the bodifying poo next, I use the perm and it's great also.

I love the botanifying poo and the fulfil conditioner. I have been eyeing the moisturefuse wondering if it was better than humecto. I did order the Mizani hydrafuse on line and it was just okay.

Back