eBay deal on Mizani Chelating and Acidic poos.

Mizani_Mrs

For all of those who want to add a chelating poo and an acidic poo to your product line-up. I was browing eBay just now and found the 32 OZ Mizani PHormula 7 poo on sale for $10, which is a STEAL. this poo is a neutralizing/chelating poo that is used after the relaxer. I'm not sure but i think this can be used as a chelating poo occasionally.

there also is a 32 oz of the mizani Puriphying poo for $10. this poo is an acidic poo that conditions, smoothes and restores the PH balance to hair as well as deep cleanse and removes residue without stripping. I have this poo and it is good...it doesnt strip at all....i dont use it often though.

The hydrafuse deep cond and other products are dirt cheap as well...

the ebay sellers name is locksmith513. As always be careful...i've never purchased products from this guy or i don't know anything about him, i just was alerting you guys that i saw this for sale....

Thanks for the Info, Mizani_Mrs. I have been checking out ebay alot lately for good deals. I did not know anyone was selling Mizani products. I use the Moisturefuse conditioner sometimes and I have the Hydrofuse, but I want to try their shampoo also. I need something moisturizing though. Is the Botanifying shampoo moisturizing, do you like it? How does it compare to Kenra and Keracare shampoos?

The botanifying poo is one of my favs. I also have the Kenra poo and i'm in love with it as well. I actually just bought the Keracare poo last week but i havent tried it yet. Anyways, they really aren't comparable, they have different qualities that i love about them. The mizani botanifying poo amazingly transforms my nappy roots/newgrowth into waves which makes combing thru the roots very very very easy. I feel like this is very important if you are stretching...to be able to easily comb thru your newgrowth without pulling at it. Although i don't think it offers me enough slip to comb thru my relaxed hair. The kenra poo i think is a comlete package, its more moisturizing and it softens my hair really nice and i love the fact that it uses the least harshest cleanser. when i use the kenra moist conditioner after it...i have the softest hair and easy to detangle.

HTH.

Back