Mizani lye for Fine/Color treated hair...Oh How I love thee!

crlsweetie912

I just realxed after a 14 week stretch. I was so afraid because I had been in cornrows for the last two weeks of the stretch and for some reason, my scalp itched so bad. I just knew that I would burn terribly during my retouch. This is why I LOVE MIZANI Rhelaxer!
- NO BURNING
- Silky straight hair
- BONE STRAIGHT hair that still has bounce and life
- My hair is still healthy and strong.

I think I made it really close to APL during this stretch!
THANK YOU MIZANI!!!
BSL HERE I COME!

1020253ga5.jpg

1020254hv6.jpg

1020256gd7.jpg

(excuse my mirror!):yep:

Good for you! Your hair looks great. I was also a die hard Mizani girl until I found this site and defected to team Phyto; however, if I ever decide to change, I'll definately go back to that brand.

I'm glad it worked for you. I use Mizani lye normal and I hardly get any burning. It's the only relaxer that doesnt burn me.

How long did you leave the relaxer on??? Did you add anything to the relaxer? Base your scalp? Sorry for all the questions, Im a self relaxer tryin to improve...

How long did you leave the relaxer on??? Did you add anything to the relaxer? Base your scalp? Sorry for all the questions, Im a self relaxer tryin to improve...
I never add anything to this relaxer. I did base my scalp because I did scratch a lot when I had my cornrows in. I always leave my relaxer on for as long as I need to in order for it to be straight. I love this relaxer!

ETA:
This isn't my first time using this relaxer, I was just singing it's praises yet again!:grin:

Alright now!! Keep it going...I didnt know you were stretching. I'm glad it produced good results.

I never add anything to this relaxer. I did base my scalp because I did scratch a lot when I had my cornrows in. I always leave my relaxer on for as long as I need to in order for it to be straight. I love this relaxer!

ETA:
This isn't my first time using this relaxer, I was just singing it's praises yet again!:grin:
I plan to use Mizani F/C relaxer (my first time ) transitioning from no-lye after completing a 3 month stretch 6/14-9/14.I'm in cornrows for past 3 wks ,poo/ dc and rebraid wkly. I also henna, 1st trmt 6/21-2nd trmt 8/3 .I will complete my stretch in 10 days how long after you came out of your braids did you relax? Did you protein/reconstructor prep? Which did you use first; conditioner or neutralizer after rinsing relaxer out? Sorry for soo many questions, a self relaxer I too am just trying to improve ...TIA

I plan to use Mizani F/C relaxer (my first time ) transitioning from no-lye after completing a 3 month stretch 6/14-9/14.I'm in cornrows for past 3 wks ,poo/ dc and rebraid wkly. I also henna, 1st trmt 6/21-2nd trmt 8/3 .I will complete my stretch in 10 days how long after you came out of your braids did you relax? Did you protein/reconstructor prep? Which did you use first; conditioner or neutralizer after rinsing relaxer out? Sorry for soo many questions, a self relaxer I too am just trying to improve ...TIA
No problem at all. I hope that I can help. I did my relaxer minutes after removing my rows. That's why I was amazed that I didn't burn at all. I didn't do any prep except for the basing of my scalp due to that fact. I do a protein conditioner after I rinse and before I neutralize. I only had Motions CPR on hand this time so I used that. Please let me know if you need help.

No problem at all. I hope that I can help. I did my relaxer minutes after removing my rows. That's why I was amazed that I didn't burn at all. I didn't do any prep except for the basing of my scalp due to that fact. I do a protein conditioner after I rinse and before I neutralize. I only had Motions CPR on hand this time so I used that. Please let me know if you need help.
Thanks CRL for responding and your offer to help I WILL be getting back with you. I'm taking my braids down saturday and doing an Aphogee trmt even with regular protein conditioning I feel my hair needs this heavy appl before my touch-up and according to Sistaslick's pre-relaxer tips.Your hair looks Fabulous and I can't wait to join the Mizani bandwagon.:grin:

I buy mine at regular (Asian) BSS. I see it at most of the larger stores. Often times the no lye is not in boxes and for some reason that bothers me but I only use the Mizani Lye which is in a tub.

I buy mine at regular (Asian) BSS. I see it at most of the larger stores. Often times the no lye is not in boxes and for some reason that bothers me but I only use the Mizani Lye which is in a tub.

I think it's not in the boxes at your BSS because they sell the no-lye tubs 4 to a box. When I buy mine, they usually have to break open the box to get one out.

SP, I get mine from an Asian bss, but they won't sell the lye version to you unless you are licensed at this particular store. Others are more lenient.

I think it's not in the boxes at your BSS because they sell the no-lye tubs 4 to a box. When I buy mine, they usually have to break open the box to get one out.

SP, I get mine from an Asian bss, but they won't sell the lye version to you unless you are licensed at this particular store. Others are more lenient.

Thank you so much, sweetie! :kiss::kiss:

Back