Mizani Butter Blend Users......

Jazzy413

What type of texture did this relaxer give your hair? I am/was(not sure anymore :perplexed) trying to transition w/o the BC, but am seriously considering goin back to relaxing. The reviews Ive seen on this relaxer have been mostly positive, but if I relax again, I dont want to go completely bone str8. Also, would this be considered one of the more "healthy" relaxers, if there is such a thing? Ive noticed growth and my edges filling in, so Id hate to kill that with relaxing....Ive seen so many beautiful relaxed heads on the board tho, so I know it can be done!!

I left it on for the max 20 minutes, and it did not get my hair bone straight - and I love it! It was very gentle on my scalp and hair. Perhaps it will work for you.

I don't get my hair relaxed bone straight. This relaxer was very gentle on my hair and scalp. I'm looking forward to continued use.

It did not leave my hair bone straight and I think I left it on a good while. I really dont like relaxing my hair bone straight anymore so that was good.

I plan to use this on my next relaxer time in Dec. and I don't plan to relax bone strait. I only intend to texlax! So we will see how this works for me!

I added EVOO to the relaxer mix, but the relaxer was great by itself and it did not get my hair bone straight

Ok this is good then....I am seriously thinking I am headed this route! Good to know that this relaxer is out there!!

If you don't mind No-lye, Profectiv is another good texlaxing relaxer with very healthy ingredients. It has humectants and protein - way better than the average relaxer, in my opinion.

I have yet to try my Butter Blends kit, but I will soon.

I use this on my clients with great results! It makes the hair incredibly shiny and doesn't leave the hair feeling hard and tangly like some relaxers.

I try to avoid getting BONE BONE straight but the relaxer straightened my hair beautiful with just a touch of texture left for volume (and to avoid being overprocessed next time I relax).

I think this relaxer could definately go bone straight and do so very gently. Yet, I encourgage you to leave a little texture in your hair to avoid being overprocessed and having that flat volumeless bone straight relaxer look.

Chayil

I use this on my clients with great results! It makes the hair incredibly shiny and doesn't leave the hair feeling hard and tangly like some relaxers.

I am sold for sure now. My sister is looking for new relaxer to try. I will pass this information on to her.

Yes I def dont want the bone straight look...My hair is very fine and somewhat thin so whenever I would relax, my hair was flat for at least 2 weeks. Ive never heard of Profectiv...can that be purchased at a BSS?

Back