Mizani Butter Blend poo

kittenz

I picked up a liter sized bottle of MBB poo this weekend for $25.99, is that about right or did i get jipped?:ohwell: Also, does anyone have any raves or rants on it, you can even point me to some threads because the search feature isn't my friend? TIA

Yup, that's right. I'm trying the relaxer with my touch up and was looking at the other products and that's what I found.

The cheapest I found was online, $21.99 at Sleek hair. I thought about it and when I add shipping, unless I'm ordering a bunch of stuff, the price averages out to be the same.

However, I ended up not buying because I already have a neutralizer and not big on poo anyway.

edit: I forgot about Paynes Beauty supply. They have it for $17.99, but then again, don't forget about shipping.
http://paynesbeautysupply-salon.stores.yahoo.net/mibublbahaba.html

Last edited:
Thanks for the links, but your right about the shipping. Glad to know i wasn't jipped. I was interested in it because it was a chelating poo but i noticed that it neutralizes too so it should be good for my touch-ups with no-lye. I hope it makes my hair not so dry:rolleyes:. Thanks again.

Back