Mixologist Me

Daisimae

Who else here never uses a product by itself? It seems like I'm always mixing or layering products in my hair.

I mix neutral protein filler in my relaxers and color.

I am likely to use two or three different shampoos for each lather when I wash. I mix different conditioners for my protein treatments. Then, mix more for my DC's. I spray different leave-ins all over my head and use different creamy leave-ins on different parts of my hair, (edges, NG, nape/crown, ends). That happens when my hair is wet and/or dry.

For moisturizing creams, I'm likely to use mango butter and Breakfree and/or ORS Olive Oil lotion in the bottle. I just bought some H-Two too.

The only thing I haven't mixed yet is oils. Usually I just pick one at a time. But, I do have a almond, olive and castor oil blend that I bought a while ago. I think I'm going to start using it to seal after my washes.

I do some mixing. I'm moisterizing with shea butter with coconut oil. I wash most time with Tresseme (the curly formula) conditioner w/ baking soda. I often add EVOO and honey to my DC. I like to have fun with it... I'm thinking of incorporating sweet almond oil in there somewhere. I just like the scent.

I always mix my DC's...I always use silicon mix as a base and mix in another DC of my choice and I dont think I will ever stop...I also mix two leave-ins as well

A little mixing, not much anymore. I like to stick with one product{not strictly one product line} now to see the effect. Once I know what it does for my hair I may mix something else in to see if it works better.

Back