Mixers and PJ's..here's a post for you..

*fabulosity*

Okay ever sinceI have joined here...I have jumped on almost every single bandwagon... lol... I'm a product junkie and a bandwagon junkie...lol...

But in my product junkie-ness.. I have ordered from tons of places. Since I got on the adding stuff to my conditioners (SAA, honeyquat, etc).. I have purchased them from one popular site on here...but actually I really don't like the way they do business. They answer emails swiftly but I always feel like there's a "tone"... for example (and this could be me just being a brat).. I placed an order, emailed to add to it (I know...I'm very extra), and saw that we got a discount there. They wrote back and told me they could add to the order and charge the additional to my card but not give me the 5% off bc that has to be done at time of ordering....ok. My bad. Learned for next time. And I think their shipping is super high for what could all be placed into a flat priority box for $10 or less.

Anyway, I was looking for an alternative and I found a good one!! I had to share bc I was impressed and I am hard to please (fa shizzle).. I don't work for these people, know them other than finding them in google and getting excellent service.

the-soapdish.com (I think that's it). Their shipping is FAR more reasonable..they have some really different stuff.. and their prices are competitive.

Just thought I'd share.

Back