miss jessies sale!

For today only miss jessies is having a 50% off sale on every product including free shipping. Just enter coupon code "school50" at checkout.

Last edited:
So is it really 50% off. Cause if it is I'm going against everything I stand for in terms of trying expensive products.

Thanks for posting! I just checked it out & got excited for a minute b/c I thought they took the mineral oil out of their styling products... but I see they are just calling it Paraffinum Liquidum. Maybe I'll get a conditioner or the sulfate free shampoo.

This is an awesome deal!

ETA: Eh...I tried to checkout and couldn't on my work computer. I figured it was the computer, so I tried my iPad and once I got to the check out screen, it told me that the web site is temporarily unavailable due to routine maintenance :look:. My urge to impulse buy is fading...

Last edited:
I got the buttercreme that cost 32.00 for 17.00, alway wanted to try this, but there prices are always high.

Call me silly but I don't see where to enter the coupon code. The only area I can see to apply it is in the 'gift certificate' section but it doesn't accept it there. Can someone tell me where to enter the code?!?

Last edited:
FearlessNik said:
Call me silly but I don't see where to enter the coupon code. The only area I can see to apply it is in the 'gift certificate' section but it doesn't accept it there. Can someone tell me where to enter the code?!?

I just checked my e mail and the sale ended at 5 pm.

Damn. I just now was able to check my email. They sent out another offer for the 50% off and free shipping. But it was only for one hour! :cry:

Here is the email I received:

The 50% off + free shipping back to school special was such an overwhelming event - our phones rang off the hook, our website crashed - so we decided to give you one more chance.

Here's the deal: One day only Friday, August 31, 2012 - 1 hour only - from 12p - 1p est. It's 50% off + free shipping once again!

Here are the rules:

1. Orders must be placed on our website.

2. If you experience any difficulty placing the order on our website you should immediately e-mail your order into customerservice[USER=505]MissJ[/USER]essies.com.

3. If you are sending an e-mail please include your name, your phone number, your address and your purchase.

4. If we receive your e-mail between 12p -1p est we will contact you with an order confirmation.

5. This offer is for the website and e-mail only.

6. Phone orders will not be honored - AT ALL!

7. Orders placed before noon or after 1p est will NOT be honored. Period.

8. Orders over 100 dollars will not be accepted.

9. One order per customer.

10. Duplicate orders will be cancelled.

11. Offer good for the continental United States only.
EXCLUSIVELY AT MISSJESSIES.COM!!!
Make sure you enter promocode: SCHOOL50 at the checkout page.

Love,
Miss Jessie's
Hands Down, the Proven Expert in Curls. Period!

Here is the email I received:

The 50% off + free shipping back to school special was such an overwhelming event - our phones rang off the hook, our website crashed - so we decided to give you one more chance.

Here's the deal: One day only Friday, August 31, 2012 - 1 hour only - from 12p - 1p est. It's 50% off + free shipping once again!

Here are the rules:

1. Orders must be placed on our website.

2. If you experience any difficulty placing the order on our website you should immediately e-mail your order into customerservice[USER=505]MissJ[/USER]essies.com.

3. If you are sending an e-mail please include your name, your phone number, your address and your purchase.

4. If we receive your e-mail between 12p -1p est we will contact you with an order confirmation.

5. This offer is for the website and e-mail only.

6. Phone orders will not be honored - AT ALL!

7. Orders placed before noon or after 1p est will NOT be honored. Period.

8. Orders over 100 dollars will not be accepted.

9. One order per customer.

10. Duplicate orders will be cancelled.

11. Offer good for the continental United States only.
EXCLUSIVELY AT MISSJESSIES.COM!!!
Make sure you enter promocode: SCHOOL50 at the checkout page.

Love,
Miss Jessie's
Hands Down, the Proven Expert in Curls. Period!

These beaches got too many rules and regulations for a damn 1 hour sale. Fa real, 1 hour?

FearlessNik said:
Damn. I just now was able to check my email. They sent out another offer for the 50% off and free shipping. But it was only for one hour! :cry:

Don't cry it's for tomorrow

Thank goodness for the flash sale! I totally missed the first sale. I love Miss Jessie's and I have 4B hair.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Thanks for posting! I just checked it out & got excited for a minute b/c I thought they took the mineral oil out of their styling products... but I see they are just calling it Paraffinum Liquidum. Maybe I'll get a conditioner or the sulfate free shampoo.

SmileyNY

Thanks for pointing this out. I was looking to order something, but I've changed my mind.

Back