miss jessies sale!

Damn I didn't realize how high these products were. Even w/ 50% some of the products are still high! That's a damn shame! I'm not sure if I even want any now...

Damn I didn't realize how high these products were. Even w/ 50% some of the products are still high! That's a damn shame! I'm not sure if I even want any now...

That's what happened to me. I had stuff in my cart but then decided not to purchase anything. I don't understand why these products are so high.

I considered trying stuff, but if I liked it I would never be able to repurchase.....so what's the point?

They sell miss Jessie's in CVS now for the ladies that buy her products I personally wouldn't I don't think the ingredients are worth the price tag

RocStar said:
Here is the email I received:

The 50% off + free shipping back to school special was such an overwhelming event - our phones rang off the hook, our website crashed - so we decided to give you one more chance.

Here's the deal: One day only Friday, August 31, 2012 - 1 hour only - from 12p - 1p est. It's 50% off + free shipping once again!

Here are the rules:

1. Orders must be placed on our website.

2. If you experience any difficulty placing the order on our website you should immediately e-mail your order into customerserviceMissJessies.com.

3. If you are sending an e-mail please include your name, your phone number, your address and your purchase.

4. If we receive your e-mail between 12p -1p est we will contact you with an order confirmation.

5. This offer is for the website and e-mail only.

6. Phone orders will not be honored - AT ALL!

7. Orders placed before noon or after 1p est will NOT be honored. Period.

8. Orders over 100 dollars will not be accepted.

9. One order per customer.

10. Duplicate orders will be cancelled.

11. Offer good for the continental United States only.
EXCLUSIVELY AT MISSJESSIES.COM!!!
Make sure you enter promocode: SCHOOL50 at the checkout page.

Love,
Miss Jessie's
Hands Down, the Proven Expert in Curls. Period!

Wait...how u gon say orders over a hunned dollas won't be accepted....when yo products still cost a few fangas with 50% off? I meeeeeeannnn....:look: dang! I'll continue to wait for the BOGO sale.

Sent from my N860 using LHCF

What are some good products to try? I feel like the 50% off still may not be worth it for me.

ETA: Nvm. Just went to the moisturizers and the second ingredient was petrolatum and the fourth was mineral oil. I didn't realize Miss Jessies was like the updated version of pink oil. :look:

Last edited:
KurlyNinja said:
What are some good products to try? I feel like the 50% off still may not be worth it for me.

I tried the curly puddings. I like em both actually...they do contain mineral oil but im not too bothered by it.

gorgeoushair said:
Is their BOGO free sale BOGO off everything?

I believe so. I skipped the sale a few times...but i know last time everything was BOGO free...even at Target:yep: so this time I'll participate:)

I may need to try Pink oil again. Especially since Miss Jessie's works so well for my hair!

I ordered the Unscented Curly Pudding. It looks like the site has crashed.

I'm having trouble getting the promo code to work. I enter it where it says "gift certificate", but it says that it's not valid. Is there another place to enter the code?

I got the curly or curl merengine ( I Know I spelled that wrong : / ) I received a 2oz jar in my birch box and man that stuff was great, smells great and works great for my hair, I looked up the ingredients on tightly curly's website and some were eh but it had some good ones too, plus it made my hair feel moisturized and had a soft hold so I said F it, it my hair loves it then so do I.

Apparently their free shipping does not require signature . I opened my front door and the box was sitting right there.

Back