Miss Jessie's BOGO is ON!

Iluvsmuhgrass

For those that love Miss Jessie's, the BOGO is now ON. The official date goes from Nov.18-Dec.15 but you can purchase the bogos NOW.

Just sharing. :yep:

Deluxe Value Pack and all 2oz products are not part of the buy one get one free promotion

What are you favorite products? I have a few items but have not used them yet. I am interested in knowing what is good. Thanks!

My husband told me this morning :)
he got the email :) HOLLAH

I am super excited

will be buying Curly Puddings, Baby Butter cream, sweet back treatment and their DC... OOOOH CHRISTMAS for me :yep:

Hey Je Ne Sais Quoi :bighug: I've missed you too! I've been around, just focusing on alot of different things right now. I'm debating getting my grass cut. I love it, I just don't enjoy it like I should. When it was shaped it was alot better... now it just sits there. The top half shrinks and touches the sky... the back bottom quarter lays there and mocs me while resting on my shoulders and nape of my neck. :nono: I wear more protective styles than out styles. *le sigh* I wanna set Priscilla free!!!

Rozlewis I liked the Baby Buttercreme ok... but after about 2-3 days my hair got crunchy. The Curly Pudding was pretty decent for me because it cut down on the shrinkage. You don't need alot of product at all. The only downside was the loud smell... oh and the price lol. :lol:

Miss Jessie's, by far, is my favorite styler!

Curly pudding

image-3116391682.jpg

Curly meringue

image-203079477.jpg

Stretch silkening cream

image-1661642446.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:
I may just buy the Curly Meringue and the Curly Pudding...i would buy the Sweetback treatment...but all those cones in it :nono:, The curl creams have cones but they are the ones you can co-wash out, soooo....hmmmm...

SmilingElephant said:
I may just buy the Curly Meringue and the Curly Pudding...i would buy the Sweetback treatment...but all those cones in it :nono:, The curl creams have cones but they are the ones you can co-wash out, soooo....hmmmm...

Didn't realise the cones are PEG cones now this changes everything I may just have to....this is my last year of experimenting with products and miss jessie is my last line to try ......:look:

bronzebomb said:
Miss Jessie's, by far, is my favorite styler!

Curly pudding

Curly meringue

Stretch silkening cream

Wow, really pretty I may have to try me some MJ's.

Stocked up on Pillow Soft Curls yesterday at Target!! Love that stuff!! I will be getting 2 more before the sale ends in January. I also may try one of the other products....but idk which is best for a wash n go or twist out on type 3 a-b-c combination hair.

I bought curly pudding curly meringue and stretch silkener

Tried curly meringue today and at first when it was going on I was like :nono:

But then it turned into something magical and my hair is soft fluffy defined bouncy just lush

Embyra, thanks for your review of the curly meringue. I purchased this and the pudding but have not used them yet. I plan to use on a twist out.

I bought the Curly Buttercreme and the Curly Pudding. I've had no issues with flaking or residue from the Curly Pudding. I would like to get the Super Sweetback Treatment, but my hair absorbs tons of conditioner and I just can't afford to pay $48 all the time. The Buttercreme and Pudding will at least last me a while.

Embyra, thanks for your review of the curly meringue. I purchased this and the pudding but have not used them yet. I plan to use on a twist out.

No problem :-)

Also I didn't use a leave in either I never do when trying out a product for the first time

Of course my hair would love these products. My favs are the pillow soft curls and the curly pudding. My pic below is just with the pillow soft curls and that's it. Because of the price ill only be using these sporadically until the next bogo and then ill get more.

Attachments

• image-2141951194.jpg
    image-2141951194.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 43
I keep going back and forth on miss Jessie. The ingredients are crap and its so overpriced... But that free sample of the curly pudding gave me the easiest, most defined curl popping wash and go Evah!!! I guess my hair likes mineral oil...

Back