Miss Jessie's BOGO is ON!

And sale is right back on until December 31st 2012.

Sent from my (SPH-L710) Galaxy III using LHCF

Hah! I wonder if the people who purchased over the weekend, at full price, can get the discount or do they need to return the items and purchase a second time?

The BOGO is not yet back on at Target. It would be convenient since I just received a $50 Target gift card from work with a second $50 gift card on the way.

And sale is right back on until December 31st 2012.

Sent from my (SPH-L710) Galaxy III using LHCF

Stocked up on Pillow Soft Curls yesterday at Target!! Love that stuff!! I will be getting 2 more before the sale ends in January. I also may try one of the other products....but idk which is best for a wash n go or twist out on type 3 a-b-c combination hair.

I did too! I got two bc of the sale. Whenever I use it DH always tells me how good my hair smells!

I'm so mad they extended the BOGO. I'm obsessed with MJ. I already got two Super Sweetbacks, Creme de la Curl, Creme de la Creme, Pillow Soft Curls, Super Slip Sudsy Shampoo, and 16 oz. sizes of Baby Buttercreme, Curly Buttercreme, Curly Pudding, and Curly Meringue.

Well...I mean...I AM gonna have significantly more hair by, like, June, right? And since I love these products, it makes sense to stock up to last me until the next BOGO, right? I'm only gonna get Rapid Recovery, and some more Creme de la Creme/Curl and SSSS...yeah. That's it.

Back