"Mini" Twists (Pics)

tiffjust2002

So I got bored last night and decided to do some "mini" twists (they are mini to me anyway) and I think they came out pretty good.

I used Carol's Daughter Hair Butter
Lock & Twist Gel

I think they will give me a nice twist out in a few days.

TWISTS.jpg

TWISTS~1.jpg

Those do look nice. I wish I could do those mini twist. I don't think my hair is long enough to do that and style them without taking them down for a braidout.

Sent from my PG06100 using PG06100

Those do look nice. I wish I could do those mini twist. I don't think my hair is long enough to do that and style them without taking them down for a braidout.

You should try it, my hair is short as it is but when it was shorter I would do two flat twists in the front and then pin the back with bobby pins some kind of way and add a little pretty clip for flair, it's amazing what a bunch of bobby pins can do :lol:

You should try it, my hair is short as it is but when it was shorter I would do two flat twists in the front and then pin the back with bobby pins some kind of way and add a little pretty clip for flair, it's amazing what a bunch of bobby pins can do :lol:

I just might! Thanks. I'm thinking I may give it a try next month. I just hope it turns out ok because that's a lot of time to spend doing them and for them to not turn out right....
Plus I have to buy hair accessories, I have nothing but head bands.

I think you could do some. I did mini twists for a week. My hair at its longest point is about 7.5 inches.

Attachments

• twist.jpg
    twist.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 39
I think you could do some. I did mini twists for a week. My hair at its longest point is about 7.5 inches.

Those twist look so nice and neat. I only wish mine could turn out like that.
My hair is about 5 inches I didn't measure when I bc'd. Hopefully by next month ill gain close to an inch and be able to do them.

Cute! I was reading your blog earlier. You didnt keep them in long did you? Did you have a problem with yours unraveling? I am. Any tips?

Cute! I was reading your blog earlier. You didnt keep them in long did you? Did you have a problem with yours unraveling? I am. Any tips?

Thanks!
No I didn't keep them in long I actually only wore them for one day because my scalp was dry and itchy and I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to wash it but there was no way I could have washed with the twists in my hair, they would have frizzed and the twists would have unraveled.

I didn't have a problem with unraveling I just made sure I added a little extra drop of ORS Lock and Twist Gel and Hair butter and then I twirled the hair around my finger several times after each twist and once the gel dried it sort of locked it into place and they stayed. Try that or if that fails then you might want to consider adding oil soaked rubber bands to the ends loosely at night if you have small twists you can band a few together and then in the morning slide them out and that might work to hold the twist together for the rest of the day, maybe a little time consuming but I think it would work.

Back