Mini Album Update:)

silvergirl

Hey everyone! I made it! through one year of transitioning!
Looking back this past year seems to have gone by so fast. But in the beggining I didn't really know if I was up to the task, an here I am hehe. Only 2 more years to go....
look.gif
lol
smirk.gif

I did a mini update to my album as well. Feel free to look around an leave a comment.
smile.gif

http://public.fotki.com/silvergirl1234/
Password is: hair

im jealous grrrr...... how was it in the begining (like 3mos of new growth) what was ur regimine then? Keep up the work it looks great.

i love the waves in your hair in the top area of your blowout! How long is your new growth? (like is it ear length? shoulder length? etc.?

Silvergirl - your hair is lovely. We probably have about the same texture (my curls my be a little tighter). You got me JONESIN' for some natural hair, girl...
laugh.gif

You are looking great girl! Your progress is amazing your hair looks so full and healthy! Also I love your tattoo. Now thanks to you I am off to buy a LV bag and some hair products!

wow!
blush.gif
thanks all for the great comments! I def. wouldn't be where I am without this board. I could just give you all a huge hug/kiss lol
kiss.gif
weird.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Adrian3bc said:
im jealous grrrr...... how was it in the begining (like 3mos of new growth) what was ur regimine then? Keep up the work it looks great.

[/ QUOTE ]

The beggining was a bit strange, lol I didnt really have a regimen back then per say. I would just wash an go much like I do now. Only back the I was probably rougher with my hair (example combing my hair with a small comb an not caring if i heard a snap
shocked.gif
ohwell.gif
.. now I dont think I even own a comb) I def learned ALOT from this board. Without it I doubt I would have made it this far into transition.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:
i love the waves in your hair in the top area of your blowout! How long is your new growth? (like is it ear length? shoulder length? etc.?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! The newgrowth starting from top of hairline reached to bottom of ear. From the nape of my neck my newgrowth reaches to about an inch or half an inch from underarm length when stretched
smile.gif

Your hair looks beautiful Silvergirl!!
smile.gif
I've been dying to see your pics all day, but I couldn't access them from work for some reason. It was well worth the wait.
smile.gif

Back