MILLIONAIRE MATCHMAKER TELLS NATURAL GIRL TO STRAIGHTEN HAIR

bravenewgirl87

She says the men want silky straight long hair. If your hair is short, get extenisions. She LITERALLY turned a black woman and away for having long curl and free 3b curls. WTF? ***** pitch please. She also tells another curly hair girl that her hair was brillo.

She's just ignorant. One girl had me rolling... Patti says to her, "you're hair is pretty". The girl responded, "I have SPLIT ENDS". And you could actually see the damaged ends!!! Patti says, that's alright! At that point, I was thinking, "you are one ***** moron".

yeah i watched a couple episodes. and no she didnt and she is ***** matter of fact alll her employees are too. but like someone said no surprise!!! it's not an ethnic type show i havent seen one minority millionaire come to be matched.....they have obviously have more sense!!!

yeah i watched a couple episodes. and no she didnt and she is ***** matter of fact alll her employees are too. but like someone said no surprise!!! it's not an ethnic type show i havent seen one minority millionaire come to be matched.....they have obviously have more sense!!!

I'm wondering when she's just going to come right out and say, "hey, all non-whites need not apply"

I am not! LOL. I have pressed hair today and a guy I have seen several times before went to flirting and asking me out for lunch. Other times, I don't think he sees me with twists:grin: (not that I care):rolleyes:.

You know, she actually did straighten it?! She's a fool. But I also think she was a model so she's probably used to it. The non-black girl was like, "hell naw!" But, Patti called her hair a brill pad.

You know, she actually did straighten it?! She's a fool. But I also think she was a model so she's probably used to it. The non-black girl was like, "hell naw!" But, Patti called her hair a brill pad.

lol, did she get a date?

but really on all the make over shows i have seen, the hosts tell black women to weave or straighten their hair...

She should have been at the party I was at the other night. Dudes coming up asking to touch my hair, all in my face talking about how much they love my hair.:lachen:

As MissScarlett would say, men are not that deep. All that matters is that you look good!:yep:

I'm wondering when she's just going to come right out and say, "hey, all non-whites need not apply"

I think there's a Black millionaire coming up on this weeks show. I saw him on the previews but I don't think he's into US if you know what I mean.

I heard her spouting that mess about silky, straight yakaty yak. She was on Ellen the other day still talking about it. Whatever somebody needs to tell her to hold off on the collagen for a while and maybe she can get her bf to marry her. SMH

Yeah, Something is wrong with her. I think its the same episode where there was a millionare, and he still had a home that he brought from when he was in college and his buddies and himself chilled there.

I believe the home was a pretty decent/average neighborhood, two or three level house i think, and she said that he was in the ghetto. :ohwell:
Not only did i not think that it was "the ghetto", but she acted as if not being rich was something disgusting and trashy. It didnt bother or offend me, but shes just alittle off.

Im sure some of those men would rather see volumous healthy curly hair, then thin damaged bleached straight hair all day everyday.

I thought it was funny when she was telling that older Asian women off. Its cool to tell people how it is, but at the same time, someone needs to tell her :perplexed

I think there's a Black millionaire coming up on this weeks show. I saw him on the previews but I don't think he's into US if you know what I mean.

I heard her spouting that mess about silky, straight yakaty yak. She was on Ellen the other day still talking about it. Whatever somebody needs to tell her to hold off on the collagen for a while and maybe she can get her bf to marry her. SMH

She stay bragging about his arse like she has a ring on his finger. Ho, you better go get in line with one of those chicks because if he hasn't married you yet, you're still single.

Yeah, Something is wrong with her. I think its the same episode where there was a millionare, and he still had a home that he brought from when he was in college and his buddies and himself chilled there.

I believe the home was a pretty decent/average neighborhood, two or three level house i think, and she said that he was in the ghetto. :ohwell:
Not only did i not think that it was "the ghetto", but she acted as if not being rich was something disgusting and trashy. It didnt bother or offend me, but shes just alittle off.

Im sure some of those men would rather see volumous healthy curly hair, then thin damaged bleached straight hair all day everyday.

I thought it was funny when she was telling that older Asian women off. Its cool to tell people how it is, but at the same time, someone needs to tell her :perplexed

Curly hair has always been a commodity with men. It reminds them of exotic places, such as South America or Eastern Europe. So, I REALLY don't think she knows what she's talking about.

But, let me stop cracking jokes... I'm up in here straightening my hair for a job interview. :lachen::lachen:But, I know how white women are about curly hair! I could wear my curly rollerset, but I don't think the lady will like it.

She should have been at the party I was at the other night. Dudes coming up asking to touch my hair, all in my face talking about how much they love my hair.:lachen:

As MissScarlett would say, men are not that deep. All that matters is that you look good!:yep:

I agree:yep::yep:

I agree with her in some ways. I am natural. Love being natural. I get way more attention when my hair is straighten. I still get guys looking and trying to holler wearing natural styles. It is far more noticeable when I have straight hair.

I agree with her in some ways. I am natural. Love being natural. I get way more attention when my hair is straighten. I still get guys looking and trying to holler wearing natural styles. It is far more noticeable when I have straight hair.

Yea, but she still had no right. I can understand her telling the girl with the damaged curly hair to put a deep treatment in it and some Miss Jessies.... but not the black girl. Her hair was fabulous.

Yea, but she still had no right. I can understand her telling the girl with the damaged curly hair to put a deep treatment in it and some Miss Jessies.... but not the black girl. Her hair was fabulous.

I remember her saying it to the other girl. Her hair did look like a brillo pad. In fact it looked like my hair when I am rushing through a flat iron job. I like some of the tips she gives. She is hearing this stuff from guys.

Back