Might as well introduce myself...!

rissybaby

So after being on the boards and not being a member and becoming very frusterated because i couldn't see anyones profiles, therefore their beautiful pictures in their fotkis, i have decided to joIN! Some of the peoples hair on here has me in awe, its crazy!!

...im luvin these smilies!!!
;) :grin: :think: :dizzy:

`--marissa

Hi!
I was a lurker that had an account but couldnt post because I didnt pay a fee so I paid a fee today to post for now on.

welcome!

Thanks for all the love!!! Soon i hope to make my profile more homelyy, so thatll be coming soon!! :woot: <<<< hahah i love that one!

sistasgotgame said:
So after being on the boards and not being a member and becoming very frusterated because i couldn't see anyones profiles, therefore their beautiful pictures in their fotkis, i have decided to joIN! Some of the peoples hair on here has me in awe, its crazy!!

`--marissa

WELCOME a- BOARD.

hondahoney007 said:
Welcome aboard! Get ready to become and LHCF addict...lol.

c/s...I've been a lurker for some time but decided to pay the fee maybe two weeks ago and now I'm a LHCF addict and PJ. I've gotten my first two products in the mail today with more to come. :perplexed

sistasgotgame said:

`--marissa
Welcome aboard. Q

:wave:
19.gif
:wave:

Hey Pokahontas!! I actually found out this site from you!!! I saw you post about it on another site and i had to check it out!!!
So thanks I guess!!! :D

---ohhh---
and thankss for all of the LOVE!
i really feel welcome!!

sistasgotgame said:
Hey Pokahontas!! I actually found out this site from you!!! I saw you post about it on another site and i had to check it out!!!
So thanks I guess!!! :D

---ohhh---
and thankss for all of the LOVE!
i really feel welcome!!
Hey girl. That's great. I'm glad to see you here. You will love it here!!

Back