MICRO CITY TWISTS

those are gorgeous! i have no clue where / how these are done, but i had to chime in

it almost looks like a cross between nubian twists, palm rolls, and a twist out. i really like it

I don't know if these are the same thing but African Roots Hair Braiding in MD have a style called Micro Soul Twists that looks like the attached pic.

I know nothing about the salon or whether they braid in ways that don't damage your hair, but there you are.

Attachments

• Micro Soul Twists.jpg
    Micro Soul Twists.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Thanks Nonie! I went to the salon and got the Micro Twists done. it took 8 hrs and I have pics but don't know how to post them.

use piki strips to post the picture or upload them on your PC and click the "go advance" button to attach the image..can you explain how they are done? Are the twist micro like micro braids?

Yes, it seems they are done exactly like micro braids. She started braiding while adding extensions and then twisted the rest of the hair.

Anybody know what kind of hair was used? I would like to purchase the hair and let my stylist do them in KY.

Back