Miconazole Nitrate (Mainly Monistat) Users

metamorfhosis

Hello Ladies-

Have you had any success with additional growth after using Monistat? How many times a week do you use it? If so, how much growth do you receive in a month? Do you have any bald spots that have grown in?

What have your results been?

Yeah, I got an inch in like 18 days, which I found quite impressive. I use it every other day. Right now, I'm alternating it with a sulphur, castor oil, and peppermint oil mix. I am very pleased with the results. I did a BC over two months ago and my hair is rapidly growing back in. I had three inches of hair. I measured it about a week ago and had an inch of newgrowth that I would contribute mostly to the MN. I do take b-vits, msm, and do the sulphur mix... HTH! :)

This is my staple!

I have used it w/glycerine (for moisture) and it did well (MN straight can be drying).

I am now changing to jam. black castor oil for moisture & thickness. I am trying to thicken the area at the crown of my head (thinning-- Thanks MOM!) I will let ya'll know how that goes.

The use of MN is AMAZING!!! (See pix below) I got about 2 inches of new growth in a month!

I used it 3-4 off/ 3-4 on (as new grows in and retouch time approaches, usually in a protective style).

I told my mom about it (she's thin on top too) & she's on board too.

AKA-Tude said:
This is my staple!

I have used it w/glycerine (for moisture) and it did well (MN straight can be drying).

I am now changing to jam. black castor oil for moisture & thickness. I am trying to thicken the area at the crown of my head (thinning-- Thanks MOM!) I will let ya'll know how that goes.

The use of MN is AMAZING!!! (See pix below) I got about 2 inches of new growth in a month!

I used it 3-4 off/ 3-4 on (as new grows in and retouch time approaches, usually in a protective style).

I told my mom about it (she's thin on top too) & she's on board too.

AKA, mixing it with glycerine sounds interesting. You think it would work if someone uses it with braids.

I know MN speeds up the growth so I am not sure I want to use it with the $180 braids I am going to get this weekend. :look: Those things need to last! But I am SO tempted! :)

Back