Merry Christmas ~ Naturals, Relaxed, Terlaxed, Loc'd, Heat Trained Divas!

Merry Christmas ;)

Anybody doing anything fun for their hair today...I'm wiggling it today. No muss. No fuss.

What about y'all?

Merry Christmas! I had plans to spend the day alone and do a delightful protein treatment followed by a nice long moisturizing DC but I've been railroaded and made to feel guilty into spending the day with family. :sad:

Thank you MERRY XMAS LADIES!!
I washed and DC today ,my hair looks a bit dry but overall its in good condition . I m going downtown later :)

Merry Christmas ladies.
I'm wearing my hair out to celebrate how far I've come. Limiting heat and how often I wear my hair out, inverting, vits/minerals have really helped.

Merry Christmas LHCF!

Taking a coffee break from the festivities and of course had to check in with ya'll. Wearing my hair in half up/ half down with a flexi-8 clip today - along with my Christmas sweater! ;)

Merry Christmas ladies. I put my hair in twists last night for a twist out today. Was supposed to straighten my hair but I chickened out at the last minute lol.

Merry Christmas! I'm like sunnieb sipping coffee and relaxing before all the madness starts. Hair is in the same 3 day old 2 twisted ponytail style. Up and out the way so I can GRUB! Lmbo

Bout to watch Home Alone!

Last edited:
Merry Christmas Ladies! I'm actually in Celie-braids under my scarf. So far it's a chill day at my aunt's house.

Merry Christmas everyone! I actually got a steamer for Christmas do y'all know what I'll be doing!

Merry Christmas.

I might take my twists down when I finally get off work. Clip my ends a bit. I will wash and dc my hair tomorrow or Sunday.

Back