Merry Christmas: I just flatiron my hair and saw my new lenght!

nadine1977canada

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!!! :)

I just finished flat ironing my hair and I finally saw my new lenght. Im half a centimeter pass my brastrap.:eek: This is the longest lenght i have ever had. I am so happy. I am also 17 weeks post. I never thought i would make it this long. I plan to get my hair re touched in janurary towards the end of january. I will try to do it myself.

Seeing my new lenght made me even more determined to grow it out. When i started seriously reading what y'all were doing in here last december. My goal was to make it to my brastrap.Now that Im at BSL, I want to grow it out even more.

My Problematic area to work on for 2007: My front right and left temple. It is in bad shape. The hair is short,thin and very fragile. The right temple is even worst. I think a part of my problem is my scraf. I tend to rub it and twist it.( it might be time for me to get a bigger scarf).

My plan is to use MTG on my front temples daily ( at night) and during the day have some Amla oil on it. I also plan to have a better fitting scarf and be super SUPER careful with my temples. I pray that my temples will be back in good shape.

Oh yeah and i need to learn how to better style my hair.:look:

Thanks to everyone on this forum for giving me great tips on how to take better care of my hair. I wouldn't be at this lenght if it wasent for this forum.

Merry christmas to all of you!:)

Ok, Im off to go eat ...its almost diner time!!!! :lachen:

Back