Men Vs. Women: Part 1

Syrah

Ok. So my co-worker thought it'd be real funny to DEPICT the differences between men and women. SOmetimes I don't know how his ass stays married...

But this one is kinda funny.

The task: Buying a pair of jeans. The box represents the mall, the little boxes are stores and the path represents the path taken.

ShoppingforJeans.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know if ya'll can read his scribble at the bottom, but basically:

MEN:
Time Spent: 12 minutes
Money Spent: $69.50
Result: 1 pair of jeans

Women:
Time Spent: 4 hours
Money Spent: $280.50
Result: NO JEANS

So which one are you???

Do you shop like a man or a woman??

i can't see the picture. i shop like a woman. Lately i've been shopping like a man though which is no fun at all. I can't go into other stores and get tempted since i'm broke. :sad: so i go straight for what i came for and go right back out. Man, that's hard to do.

I shop like me. Most likely if I go into a store I walk out empty handed, because my skinny self can't find anything. I'm also picky too. I go to the mall with the intension of finding something so I'm not really a window shopper. I don't spend alot of money nor do I spend more then 30mins 1 hr tops anything more bestabelieve I'm being held hostage :lachen:

So I wonder which one am I, maybe closer to a male shopper.

I shop like a woman, I don't see how a woman can't. I keep trying to tell men that our clothes don't come in the same size at every store. I know ya'll have experienced this: You go to a store try on two pair of jeans. One in dark blue and the other light blue. Same cut, same style but one doesn't fit right!

That's exactly why I try on everything before I buy and exactly why I don't go shopping with men. Plus I am tall so it takes some time for me to find the right stuff.

I shop like both. I'm short and have a hard time finding things to fit. I'm not skinny either so that makes it more difficult. But I can be in and out of a store very quickly and not spend that much money.

Back