Membership is now $6.50!

6,50 is inexpensive for the best hair care site out there! :grin:

I learn everything I need here...don't need schools, universities, courses anymore - it's all here :lachen: for all areas of life!

Thank you!!! I been found out that people will complain about any and everything. FYI, people can always go to some other black hair sites that are free!!! That might help your pocketbook out!:rolleyes:

I mean really tho. You pay $6.50 for some fast food and not give it a thought.

You just cant please everybody and people always want something for nothing.

I cosign that this board is priceless. I don't know if I would have paid more than $5 if I was just signing up but as it turns out, this has been the best $5 I have ever spent. I've learned a LOT on here. :yep:

Okay! The laughs ALONE are worth the price of admission! I have never laughed so hard in my life...

Plus, the hair advice is good too ;)

This 6.50 here is going alot further than a damn gallon of gas these days:look:

I'm getting angrier every time I pull up to the pump:wallbash:

We better be happy its a slight increase over years cuz Claude gas goes up every 2 days. Ok I going to stop moaning about gas prices and get a bus pass this month. :grin:

$6.50? We are blessed to have such a small added amount for such a wealth of info. My career forum costs $30.00 to access non-career areas and the 'privilege' of having an avatar:rolleyes: We can go to all areas of LHCF for the same small fee!

Last edited:
Well it's still a small amount for a membership. Everything is going up so that's to be expected. Like someone stated there is a increase in membership when means more computer upgrade.

I noticed that too, but this site is the only site that I don't mind paying membership fees to! I would never join any other pay site.

$6.50? We are blessed to have such a small added amount for such a wealth of info. My career forum costs $30.00 to access non-career areas and the 'privilege' of having an avatar:rolleyes: We can go to all areas of LHCF for the same small fee!
Shoot this better come with a job guarantee and a college scholar ship:blush:

Yes, 6.50 is cheap and this site is worth it but I think we should have received an email or something to let us know.

Okay! The laughs ALONE are worth the price of admission! I have never laughed so hard in my life...

Plus, the hair advice is good too ;)

Ah, so true! There are some very funny and witty ladies on the board, and of course that includes you Blossssom. :lachen:

Ah, so true! There are some very funny and witty ladies on the board, and of course that includes you Blossssom. :lachen:

LOL! Thanks, honey-pot-pie! :)

Yea, this board is a total hoot!

Bev could get... um, nothin' :look: ... let me keep quiet before she raises the prices! ;)

Yes, 6.50 is cheap and this site is worth it but I think we should have received an email or something to let us know.

That one post highlighted in red at the top of the page mentioned the changes. I don't know where it is now but it was up for a few weeks. It was right above the stickies

That sucks...but such is life. I'd raise the price too if I was the owner of the site. Look how expensive gas is and people still keep pumping and driving. The same philosophy could be applied here. "They'll keep coming. They have no other alternative." :rolleyes:

I have no complaints about the price of membership. It’s a small price to pay to be able to come on this board and not have to deal with the garbage that plagues most discussion forums. :drunk:

I have no complaints about the price of membership. It’s a small price to pay to be able to come on this board and not have to deal with the garbage that plagues most discussion forums. :drunk:

Amen to that. It is much better than Drama in other places.

I just renewed my membership about a month ago, and I GLADLY paid the $6.50. I mean really...what else can you get for this price that has such long term value? I am so grateful for the variety of knowledge (not just hair care) that I have gained from the ladies here.

I always paid more than the initla cost anyway. This site needs mioney for maintenance.:spinning::spinning:

It sucks when anything goes up in price.....6.50 isnt bad though, when i payed it was $5. (The cost to get my nails done went from $30 in november to $45 :nono: inflation indeed)

I just hope that as the years go by it doest get up there into the $10, then $20's and all that (if it doesnt have to) because i love the fact that even young teenage girls can afford to come and learn.

Back