Membership is now $6.50!

:lachen::lachen:I'm sorry but I looked at your join date and I thought it was gonna say 2006 or somethin. You just missed the increase and won't have to worry about it for another year. And just think it only costs us like 55¢ per month to fellowship and share ideas with each other. Are you saying I'm not worth that :lachen:

:lachen::lachen:I'm sorry but I looked at your join date and I thought it was gonna say 2006 or somethin. You just missed the increase and won't have to worry about it for another year. And just think it only costs us like 55¢ per month to fellowship and share ideas with each other. Are you saying I'm not worth that :lachen:

That's cheap...

Thats nothing the information we get here is priceless, everything is going up. Its only normal..

When I joined it was only $5, but why did it go up to $6.50?

because so many people are joining, and so many new posts are made! it really has nothing to do with the recession / economy.
every single thread, every message, every PM, has to be stored somewhere. costs went up because the admins here had to buy new servers just to keep things running at an acceptable pace. and servers are NOT cheap. be glad it only went up to 6.50!

(sorry, the computer head in me came out :drunk: )

Last edited:
I wondered the same thing but we are in a recession and even with the price increase its not much. I just paid like I do every year :drunk:

To me, it's not that much. I was a member of another hair board and it started out as being free and then all of a sudden a few months later they were charging the original members and new members almost $10.00 bucks to view certain areas. :wallbash:

6,50 is inexpensive for the best hair care site out there! :grin:

I learn everything I need here...don't need schools, universities, courses anymore - it's all here :lachen: for all areas of life!

The increase is not bad at all. Think about it, $6.50 for one year. What else can you buy for $6.50 and have it last for a year? A hair magazine will cost you no less than $4.99, for just one.

It's so worth it and I am not an elitist. :giggle:

The increase is not bad at all. Think about it, $6.50 for one year. What else can you buy for $6.50 and have it last for a year? A hair magazine will cost you no less than $4.99, for just one.

It's so worth it and I am not an elitist. :giggle:

Go ahead and admit it. You're not in touch with long hair growers who thinks paying $6.50 for a year membership of long hair is too much. Just because they think that is too much does not make them bitter about the membership fee.

Thanks guys for the support!

And yes we are still working on the upgrades, which includes fixing the search - I promise you will like them :yep:

Well I know that being on this forum is one of the best things we all can do with our money because I learn so much about hair on here that to me it's priceless!

P.S. for my fans out there that love my relationship posts I'm still locked up so I'm chillin' out for a min!

....book coming out soon!:lachen:

I cosign that this board is priceless. I don't know if I would have paid more than $5 if I was just signing up but as it turns out, this has been the best $5 I have ever spent. I've learned a LOT on here. :yep:

Go ahead and admit it. You're not in touch with long hair growers who thinks paying $6.50 for a year membership of long hair is too much. Just because they think that is too much does not make them bitter about the membership fee.

Nope, I'm just like everyone else here, enjoying the forum and all aspects of it. Just voicing that $6.50 for what you get in this forum, not just the hair board, is reasonable. Now if it jumped up to $15 that's another story. :grin:

When I joined it was only $5, but why did it go up to $6.50?

$6.50 is still SUPER CHEAP!!

It costs money to run a site like this. It's not just about hair, but makeup, skincare, fitness, cooking, just about everything.

I may not post on all the forums, but I know if I have a question it will be answered within the HOUR.

It's just a $1.50 more, why you trippin'?

Back