Melvin Is A Psycho. Listen To This Y’all

Melvin's feelings were HURTTTTTT.

He was all the way in his feelings. And seriously? Calling someone "retarded", but you were asking for her number? That's why you're still single, Melvin. He sounds abusive and crazy.

ETA: I hope he doesn't come up to her job. He sounds like the type that you get a restraining order against. Parents need to teach their kids how to handle rejection.

Is this someone who she works with, because it sort of sounds like it but I can't be completely sure. The worse thing about this situation would be if it's a colleague and potentially having to encounter him at work. :nono:

Do NOT get involved with people who you work with it simply is not worth the crap that comes with it. Now she has to avoid a psycho at work. All the way awkward.

Is this someone who she works with, because it sort of sounds like it but I can't be completely sure. The worse thing about this situation would be if it's a colleague and potentially having to encounter him at work. :nono:

Do NOT get involved with people who you work with it simply is not worth the crap that comes with it. Now she has to avoid a psycho at work. All the way awkward.

ITA.
It doesnt seem like they work together. It seems like she was at work and he was there shopping.

My gf posted this the other day.

I have come across a lot of Melvins, LOL
So have I. Its like welcome to modern day day dating guys stat in their feelings all the time.

That reminds me of this guy I went to college with. After he left a psycho message (crazier than this) about me not answering, I cut him off.

He killed one of the next women he went out with. TALK ABOUT BULLET DODGED!

I posted that story somewhere on the forum years ago.
OMG I'm glad your ok.

That reminds me of this guy I went to college with. After he left a psycho message (crazier than this) about me not answering, I cut him off.

He killed one of the next women he went out with. TALK ABOUT BULLET DODGED!

I posted that story somewhere on the forum years ago.
I remember this. Something happened so you didnt go. There was an angel helping you that day. I am so glad you are ok.

Why didn't you delete the number before you wasted space on the phone. Lawd.

I've had my share of Melvins. My last Melvin told me I was Hitler because I told him not to interrupt me while I was speaking because he already had his 10 minute dissertation. :lol:

There are so many strange men out there its ridiculous.

Back