MegaTek: Coat or Cell Rebuilder

Wildkat08

Hey Ladies:

So, I'm dying to try Megatek, but I'm a bit confused. I think most of the ladies on this forum use the cell rebuilder, but I was on Naturallycurly.com and ladies there were using the coat rebuilder; some of them are also members here. If you're using MegaTek, or have in the past, please let me know what specific product you've seen results with.

Hey Ladies:

So, I'm dying to try Megatek, but I'm a bit confused. I think most of the ladies on this forum use the cell rebuilder, but I was on Naturallycurly.com and ladies there were using the coat rebuilder; some of them are also members here. If you're using MegaTek, or have in the past, please let me know what specific product you've seen results with.

I use the COAT REBUILDER. Its the black bottle with the blue writing.:yep:

This is the one widely used but I believe they are one in the same. As you can see it says Cell & Coat on the front of the bottle.

The pet version costs more, and I have heard it has the same ingredients as the human version. I have used both and can't really tell the difference. I like it as a moisturizer I do not apply it on my scalp.

Thanks JetBlack, I think thats the issue. They are the same thing. Its named "cell rebuilder" but because it has the word "Coat" on it really big, I think some people are just calling it that. Thanks for the responses ladies.

Back