Mega tek Question

mrs.shakira

Hi my LHCF ladies. I have an important question. When using the Mega Tek rebuiler do you apply it as a leave-in or do you wash it out. Also how often do you apply it. Last the most important question is do you apply to your ends, just scalp, or entire head. Thanks

Hi my LHCF ladies. I have an important question. When using the Mega Tek rebuiler do you apply it as a leave-in or do you wash it out. Also how often do you apply it. Last the most important question is do you apply to your ends, just scalp, or entire head. Thanks

Mrs. Shakira,

We are using it "grease" our scalps and only on our scalp. I am in tree braids so I wash my hair once a week. Other ladies may co-wash or co-wash/wash weekly. It only goes on your scalp. HTH.

Some ladies use it like you would oiling your scalp and leaving it until the next wash. Some apply to the length of the hair for a few minutes and then wash it out.

It isn't suggested that you leave it on the hair as a leave-in because the protein could be problematic. However, it can be more of an issue putting on the length of your hair if you are natural.

Have you been to the Ovation Mega-Tek thread. You can find the answers to all your questions.

HHG

Back