Mega-tek on Hair without washing

XXXtacy

Ladies,

I just got my Mega-tek cant wait for November's challenge but....

On the instructions it says you can leave it on the mane. Can/Do you put it on your hair/ends as well as scalp?

TIA

I have, once, diluted with a moisturizing conditioner as a protein treatment under steam. :lol: My hair seemed to like it.

I know there are other ladies who use it more or less full strength as a DC and seem to like it as well.... :yep:

I don't know if anyone is using it as a leave-in on their hair, though......

I have, once, diluted with a moisturizing conditioner as a protein treatment under steam. :lol: My hair seemed to like it.

I know there are other ladies who use it more or less full strength as a DC and seem to like it as well.... :yep:

Yup! I use is as a deep conditioner. And sometimes leave some on my scalp or just the ends. Have fun.

That would be me. :grin: I also put some on my hair as a leave in when I daily moisturize. I guess that's why I'm down to my last dollop now. :sad: Oh, time to open up my extra bottle. :lachen:

Back