Mega tek breaks me out!!

caramelmocha

:nono: I was not sure if it was mega tek that was doing it, The only thing that cause me to have pimples is soda and I have not been drinking soda. But i do notice every time I use mega tek i get great results but... I also get painful pimples on my face it never fails so I am going to try an add some more oil to it and if that don't work i will not be using it no longer Ladies any suggestions!!!!!!!

That seems kind of weird. Are you sure it couldn't be something else causing the break outs?

That seems kind of weird. Are you sure it couldn't be something else causing the break outs?
Yep I'm 100% sure I take care of my skin besides when i drink soda which is very rare, but it never fails meka tek= painful pimples may be it's something in it that my system can't take

are you taking vitamins because from since ive been taking vitamins with biotin i broke the hell out

I was trying to finish these bottles of mega tek off, well maybe I can try that and just sell the mega tek because this not going to work

:nono: I was not sure if it was mega tek that was doing it, The only thing that cause me to have pimples is soda and I have not been drinking soda. But i do notice every time I use mega tek i get great results but... I also get painful pimples on my face it never fails so I am going to try an add some more oil to it and if that don't work i will not be using it no longer Ladies any suggestions!!!!!!!

Oh no, sorry you are getting pimples, i think its the oil. Whenever i get too much oil on my scalp and drips down the front of my face i do get a bit of a break out.

I don't think its the Mega Tek, what oil are you using?

IA With some of the other Ladies. I also think it is the Oil. I don't know of anything in the Mega-Tek that could cause that. Especially if you are applying it to Scalp Only and Not the Length of Your Hair.:perplexed

Hmm maybe the oil you are using has a fragrance i know when i use some products i get a breakout on my neck(eczema) and on my forehead.
Like some of the other ladies said elimiante the oil or put less in there.

POSSIBLY WATER IT DOWN.
does anybody have the ingredients to mega tek?
ok found em
Deionized water, hydrolyzed keratin protein , stearalkonium chloride, glyceryl stearate, peg 100 stearate, marine protein , peg 40 (no castor oil), panthenol, dimethicone copolyol (the one cone), magnesium citrate , allantoin , amino acids , methylparaben, mucopolysaccharides , polyparaben, imidazolidinyl urea , fragrance

Doesn't seem like any of these things would break you out.

Well you ladies might be right I mixed it with an Vitamin E, Shea Butter oil, and something else but I will see what happen next, but besides that I had great results.

Well you ladies might be right I mixed it with an Vitamin E, Shea Butter oil, and something else but I will see what happen next, but besides that I had great results.

Yeah, lose the Oil.:ohwell: But if you feel you must use An Oil, because it is "too strong" for You, just use one instead of a bunch of different ones.

Yes I do use the oil because it's to strong for my hair without it but this particular oil came like that all in one brought it from New York with Vataki coconut oil. Question what is MN I am trying to find that thread

Back