Mega Tek Advice

DaDragonPrincess

Ok, ladies I plan on buying some of this stuff. I'm confused a little on how long you can leave it before you wash it out. I searched the forum reading page after page through threads, and some of you use it as a LEAVE IN and some wash out the next morning or end of week.

Ok heres what I had plan, ladies help me out with this , heres how I plan to do it, please give me advice on if this is good, or what I shouldn't or should do with this plan:

Oils to mix with Mega:

Pepermint Oil

Vitamin E

Coconut Oil, or Castor or Olive Oil?

I plan on putting it in ounce a week to the scalp/massage and wash out the end of the week,DC,etc.

Is this cool?

Thank ladies in advanced.

I started using it last weekend, I used amla oil, vitaki oil, shea butter oil, grapeseed oil, carrot oil, castor oil. I blend it all together in a color applicator bottle, the one with the really narrow nozzle), I then just part my hair with my fingers and put it on my scalp nighty, then I finger comb my hair back into a pony, I now use only a knee high topper for my pony elastic, thanks to all of the advice from my wonderful sisters here on the LHCF, it is a wonderful pony holder and no damage! After putting my hair back into the pony I only use the very tip teeth of a really good non tearing comb to smooth (gently rake) my hair back into place. I then rub a little of the mixture in the palm of my hands and smooth through out my pony and all over to smooth out my hair. Then I seal my ends with, castor oil, twist my pony into a bun then tie my entire head up with a silk sleeping scarf. In the morning I attach my bunning hair piece (see album), chopsticks, decorative pearl hair pins, etc. and I am out the door. I repeat this every night and shampoo on the weekend I Con wash & air dry and then repeat the process. Now I am only shampooing every other week with shampoo and only flat ironing twice a month to smooth and dust ends. I don't know girl but today I saw tiny new growth for the very first time in my alopecia areas! I am thrilled! Please let me know how you like it!!

Last edited:
I usually apply mine to my scalp every day. I have a mix of MT/OCT with some Hydratherma Naturals Growth Lotion and Growth Oil for moisture. Once a week I will leave some Megatek on overnight and wash in the morning. I actually have some in right now :grin:

Back