Meet me-one of your newest members! (I have pics)

• Thread starter Thread starter JenniferMD
  • Start date Start date
J

JenniferMD

Hello all, I absolutely love this site. I usually just browse around different hair discussion boards and then move on, but I just couldn't with this site. There's so much information and a lot of motivation. I'm 22 years old, and I've just recently started taking better care of my hair. As of now, it's uneven and it's growing back from being broken off in the back. I'm really excited about taking better care of my hair and looking forward to coming maybe a little close to what you guys have already achieved. I think I've viewed everyone's album and you ALL have beautiful hair. You can check out my pics at
http://public.fotki.com/JenniferMD/

Hey Jennifer,
wave.gif

Welcome to the LHCF. Good to have you here. Nice pics.

Welcome, nice pics. A lot of us here has hair that grows into a v shape and that's probably what your hair is doing, just even it up when you get to your goal length
smile.gif

Re: Meet me-one of your newest members! (I have pi

Welcome, thanks for sharing you're album with us, you have nice hair.

Welcome Jennifer,
wave.gif

We're so glad you joined us.
clap.gif
clap.gif
Your hair looks good (so much better than mine did when I joined). You have nothing but better days to look forward to and you already have a BEAUTIFUL START!!!!

Hi Jennifer
wave.gif

Welcome
cool.gif

Very nice pics... thanks for sharing. BTW, u r very pretty too
wink.gif

Best wishes with ur goals
Rose.gif

Peachtree

jennifer, you have pretty hair!! i really love that braidout pic! i'm sure with time and patience, your hair will excel!
smile.gif

Welcome-and you are such a pretty girl, I wish I were that photogenic!!

Back