MBL 2010

I posted my pics in the MBL Reveal Thread...I didn't make it, but I'm still happy, lol!

I'm waiting too. I (unoffically and unceremoniously) dropped out back in Sept, when I came to the horrifying realization that those golf balls sized hair balls I was losing weekly was breakage and not long shed hairs :blush:(don't laugh at me). So I made up my mind to start the new year fresh with even and healthy ends. I went from bsl to a sl bob. I LOVE it, but am a little melancholy that I didn't make my mbl goal this year.
Next year, I'll concentrate on maintaining my new helathy ends and will accept what ever growth I get by December (although I'm praying for at least apl and will CELEBRATE if I get to bsl.)

Back to the point of my post, Where Is All the LUSCIOUSNESS!!! I want to dance and celebrate those who made it. I'm so happy for y'all.
Janet, I'm waiting. (I keep checking back every 30 minutes and watching the clock. I'm on the west coast, but SOMEONE shoud have finished her hair on the east coast. PLEASE PLEASE don't make me/us wait 'till tomorrow.:pray::prettyplease:

Congratulations to all the ladies who have made it or are pretty much there.

I didn't make it this go round due to my hair snipping addiction...so I've decide to wait to do my reveal next month when I plan to flat iron my hair.

Whether you made it or not, you ran the whole course, I'm proud of you! :clapping:
On wards to making and working towards goals of 2011:weird:

I posted my pics in the MBL Reveal Thread...I didn't make it, but I'm still happy, lol!
Girl you are almost there though and you are making great Progress! And that hair color-love it! One of the negatives of me having a relaxer is-no double process for me! But I am tempted!

Girl you are almost there though and you are making great Progress! And that hair color-love it! One of the negatives of me having a relaxer is-no double process for me! But I am tempted!

Girl, one of the negatives about this Cadillac color (as my friend calls it) is that it definitely played a role in my retention (or lack thereof)...But thank you, no more color for me this year...I have a goal to make!!!

Okay so I just barely made MBL length (grazing) in 2010 but I really need a trim so I'll probably join the MBL 2011 challenge. thanks for all the support, tips and knowledge in 2010 ladies and best of luck with your goals fro 2011!

Starting pic for 2010

ending pic for 2010

Back