May 21, 22, 23rd - What Are Your Hair Plans????

JJamiah

Good day all Happy THURSDAY,

This week Today actually I am going to Do my regular, Cleanse with Hair One Olive Oil, get under the steamer with a great DC Banana Brulee and then Sit with that for an hour, Towel Dry and Blow it out. I am contemplating rocking a half wig for a while. I might wear Vera or Ruby Outre. :) I love them both.

Edited: I did all my washing and DCing about an hour ago. Tomorrow my cousin will braid my hair round in a circle so that I can half wig it up. I won't touch my hair for 3 weeks. I will cleanse my scalp :D

Last edited:
JJamiah, the pic in the siggy is beautiful!...Maybe either friday night or Saturday morning, I'm going to dc w/ aubrey organics GPB and co-wash w/ suave hum. while in braids b/c I'm too lazy to redo them.

wash with CON (orange bottle), deep condition with AOHSR, and either twist or try my first wash n go since my big chop this weekend

You hair, its grown so much i can barely see the shirt!

My weekend going to be so screwed up, don't know what I'm even going to attempt to do. I have like no access to my products :violin: I don't want to really buy any more. I don't even know how I'll style it :whyme: .. really would like my hair to be nice Saturday. Oh well :look:

If I can get some cute cheap rods for my hair, I'm going to set it tomorrow evening.

It's supposed to be raining all day, so there's not a better time for me to try something new with my hair ;)

i love your new siggy....

im still in the indiviuals w/o extenstions... going on 2 weeks this saturday. last night i did a diluted shampoo to the scalp with aphogee shampoo, and used the organix coconut milk conditioner(luv the smell) after... i used giovanni direct as a leave in, and my hair is soft this morning. so im prolly doing nothing to my hair this weekend...may do a co-wash with suave humet. sunday.

I recently clarified so I'm just enjoying my Hair One Jojoba, Silicon Mix and satin scarf braid outs. :yep::yep:

You hair, its grown so much i can barely see the shirt!

My weekend going to be so screwed up, don't know what I'm even going to attempt to do. I have like no access to my products :violin: I don't want to really buy any more. I don't even know how I'll style it :whyme: .. really would like my hair to be nice Saturday. Oh well :look:

I know next time I will have my Husband or son take the pic, I was all up on the wall, and literally my face was touching it in some of the pictures :lachen::lachen::lachen:

My hair will be pinned up....my infamous protective style. I washed a blowdried last weekend and flatironed the back for a length check....it's growing...yea!!

I just decided to obsess about growing my hair out, so this is my kick-off weekend!
i will:
go on a product shopping spree (just for fun)
wash and deep condition (still havent decided which one i wanna use and if it will be protein or all moisture...just got my las t relaxer last week...)
and wear my hair in a protective style during dance rehearsals (usually i dont, and i think the sweat and tangling that happens is counter productive to my goals!) :)

Tonight Im going to:
Wash with Hairveda ACR
Black tea rinse
Oil Rinse with rice bran oil
Detangle
DC with Sitrinillah (the new luv of my hair life)
Moisturize and seal it up
Twist my hair to wear under a wig for work tomoro

Friday:
Cornrow my hair for the weekend

I was going to wait until June 1st to straighten my hair, but I'm attending a wedding Saturday evening, so I'm straightening Saturday morning.

Friday:grin::

Co-Wash with PhilipB Deep Penetrating Cream Rinse
Reconstruct with Sebastian Penetraitt
DC under Steamer with Jessicurl Weekly Deep Treatment
Apply Alfaparf Rigen & Maxtrix Hydratherapie Ceramides
Final Rinse w/Nexxus Ensure *Porosity Control Product*
Apply Leave-In
Dry under Dryer *still wiggin' it*:yep:

Either tomorrow or Saturday i'm going to shampoo and DC with my Lustrasilks Shea Butter Cholesterol.....and airdry in a bun....i need to let that DC sit for an hour this time....i'm always just letting it sit for 30 min....but my hair needs the moisture:yep:

Tomorrow I'll do the usual protein prepoo, cowash, dc, bun. Saturday through Thursday I'll cowash and bun. I love the simplicity of it, and my hair seems to be thriving off of this regimen as well.

SELF RELAXING ON FRIDAY! Lol excuse the excitement :) This is the 1st time that I've streched for 4 months. My longest stretch ever. I'm just so glad I got through it w/no damage. This is also my 1st time self relaxing, I've been researching since Jan so I feel preety good about it. So tonight I'm gonna detangle really good and use my CHI silk infusion to protect the ends. Fri morning I'll base and section off my hair. I'm using Linange Lye for my relaxer. I also will use ORS Hair Mayo as my mid protein step b4 neutralizing.

SELF RELAXING ON FRIDAY! Lol excuse the excitement :) This is the 1st time that I've streched for 4 months. My longest stretch ever. I'm just so glad I got through it w/no damage. This is also my 1st time self relaxing, I've been researching since Jan so I feel preety good about it. So tonight I'm gonna detangle really good and use my CHI silk infusion to protect the ends. Fri morning I'll base and section off my hair. I'm using Linange Lye for my relaxer. I also will use ORS Hair Mayo as my mid protein step b4 neutralizing.

I find that basing my scalp the day before and the day of relaxing helps alot!!!:)

So my mission to dye my hair black with henna and indigo has been temporarily aborted because I can't find indigo locally.

My goal is to have black hair by Sunday, my birthday. So I went out and got some more Jazzing Clear Gloss and I picked up some Jazzing Bluest Black as well. I'm going to mix them together and probably add a little EVOO.

If I like having my hair so dark then I will go out and search for the henna and indigo again. If not, the Jazzing is semi-perm.

I am going to Deep condition with an avocado, olive oil, and coconut oil. Probably shampoo and maybe stream with a Giovanni conditioner. Then do small twists for growth.

Best of luck to you!
I'm passing month 3 of a 4 month stretch.
Make sure you stay very cool while you relax - get a cold drink, turn on the AC, turn on a fan if you have one.

Back