May 21, 22, 23rd - What Are Your Hair Plans????

21-cowash hair and try a wetset braidout for 5/22
22-wet set braid out using my new banana clip!!!
23- clarify-shampoo-aphoghee 2min reconstructor-deep condish with nexxus ---blow dry-ponytail or 2 French braids (sounds like a lot but my hair loves it)
24- getting my braid extensions

Deep Condition with Wen Fig & Skala Cermadides G3 conditioner (i think thats how its spelled).

Best of luck to you!
I'm passing month 3 of a 4 month stretch.
Make sure you stay very cool while you relax - get a cold drink, turn on the AC, turn on a fan if you have one.

Thanx :) it just started getting hot in NY so I'll def open a window and turn on a fan

SELF RELAXING ON FRIDAY! Lol excuse the excitement :) This is the 1st time that I've streched for 4 months. My longest stretch ever. I'm just so glad I got through it w/no damage. This is also my 1st time self relaxing, I've been researching since Jan so I feel preety good about it. So tonight I'm gonna detangle really good and use my CHI silk infusion to protect the ends. Fri morning I'll base and section off my hair. I'm using Linange Lye for my relaxer. I also will use ORS Hair Mayo as my mid protein step b4 neutralizing.

did you practice with regular conditioner yet?
I'm about to do my first self relaxer soon too :)

Thanks. Maybe I'm confusing you with someone else but weren't you planning to self-relax? If so, how'd that go?

lol ure right its me, thanx for asking, just got done basing, I'll do the relaxer tomorrow morning, I'll def post after I'm done w/ lots of pics

Friday:grin::

Co-Wash with PhilipB Deep Penetrating Cream Rinse
Reconstruct with Sebastian Penetraitt
DC under Steamer with Jessicurl Weekly Deep Treatment
Apply Alfaparf Rigen & Maxtrix Hydratherapie Ceramides
Final Rinse w/Nexxus Ensure *Porosity Control Product*
Apply Leave-In
Dry under Dryer *still wiggin' it*:yep:

I used to use this, don't remember why I stopped, its definitely better than Roux PC imo.

Anyway, I'm planning on pre-pooing with coconut and hemp oil, clarifying with Nexxus Aloe Rid, rinse with Roux PC, followed by Nexxus Keraphix and then 30 minuted under the dryer with Humectress. I'm prepping my hair for my first sew-in in next week.

Going to the salon for a relaxer with Mizani Butter Blend, demi-permanent color and maybe a hair cut. Still debating....

I have to relax my mom's hair today, so I'll be doing my hair tomorrow.

- Cassia powder treatment (this will be my first time using cassia powder)
- Shampoo out with Elucence Moisture Benefits Shampoo
- Steam for an hr with Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner and Avalon Biotin B-Complex Thickening Conditioner mixed with avocado oil and JBCO
-Flexirod set using the following leave-ins: Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer, Matrix Biolage Daily Leave-in Tonic, HE LTR leave-in and Elucence Silk Hydrating Elixir

I'm gonna do the hardcore Aphogee 2-Step protein (as directed) for the first time in 2+ years. I usually just mix a couple of capfuls with conditioner but not today! I will let it airdry after the moisturizing DC to see if it has enough moisture. If not I will do another DC.

Then tonite or tomorrow I will do a red cellophane. Then I will do a rod set, I need a new hairdo.

I also plan to relax it this week, sometime.

After 1 year and one week, I relaxed my hair again. This lady was new to me because my old stylist quit. She did an amazing job but I desperately need a trim and though the newly relaxed portion came out silky, soft and beautiful, the last two inches are in need of facing scissors soon :) Will post pics later! Happy Saturday all!

Here are the pics. I don't feel like starting a whole new thread to post results of my relaxer. It seems to me that my hair always turns out the same. Definitely need a change. A cut is definitely in the not so distant future.

Attachments

• 100_4582.jpg
    100_4582.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 100_4577.jpg
    100_4577.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 11
OK, just got done with the BKT (Organic Thermo Fusion) No fumes, tiny bit of eye irritation (don't know if it was the treatment or the fan blowin directly in my face) Flat ironed the heck out of my hair and washed it. Got me some Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer then Argan Oil...moisturize then seal, right? OK...gonna blow dry and I'll let you know how it goes...

Beautiful hair, onejamifan!

Today, I washed my hair with Mizani Butter Blends Neutralizing Poo (had a relaxer last week) and tried out Qhemet's Egyptian Wheat Cleansing Poo. I liked the Qhemet shampoo, but I'll see if it aids with my itchy scalp. It didn't seem moisturizing though, so next time I'll follow up with my ABBA Pure Moisture poo. Conditioned with AO HSR...Set my hair with rollers, and then quickly flat ironed the roots (since I switched to Mizani Butter Blends relaxer my hair is keeping more of its texture :) ). Came out really nice!

I'm about to put Alter Ego Garlic conditioner and wheat germ/olive oil mix on my hair and double baggy for an overnight prepoo. Tomorrow, I'll CW with skala G3 conditioner and DC with either silicon mix or biolage hydrotheraphie ultra balm condish, mixed with a biolage matrix vial (using the steamer). After that, I'll do a scarf method braidout and maintain that for the week.

This week it's going to be all about the moisture.

Back