May 2 3 4 5 6 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

Saturday/Sunday - Test steaming as a part of my end of week m&s routine:

Steam hair with my “knock off Q-Redew”
(L) SM Raw Shea Butter Co
(C) Creme of Nature Pure Honey Cream
(B) Homemade Whipped Shea Butter
Put hair back into sleek high bun for the week

I might take down my kinky twists fully on Saturday.

Then a henna with Henna Sooq RedRaj, ( Brahmi, Amla, Fenugreek)

Cowash with Stunnababez Rice Water Cowash

Might pop out with Nurcreations Fermented Rice Deep conditioner with Chebe/Slippery Elm or Product Junkie Naturals Rice Water Wet Dream Deep Conditioner

Leave in Shescentit Cranberry Cocktail with a little QB OHHB/BRBC (maybe)

Then twist up to dry.

Missed by a day but I took down my faux locs and:

Shampoo - Elucence Clarifying Shampoo followed up with Deva Curl no poo
Condition - Apb protein treatment followed by eden bodyworks split end hair mask
Leave in - nyc curls conditioner
Style - Wash and go with UFD curl magic and DE curl enhancing foam and diffused

Scalp Treatment: PJN Black Rice Scalp Defog Treatment
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
DC: APB Pink Clay Mask
Post-Wash: APB Rice Water Spray, APB Extreme Hydration Leave In Conditioner, APB Green Powerhouse Cream
Heat Protectant: TIGI Catwalk Blow Out Balm
Style: RevAir then twists

pre poo/detangle: CD khoret amen smoothie and oil
cleanse: CD rhassoul clay shampoo
condition: gloss of several conditioners and CS henna blend
cowash: Elvive total repair extreme conditioner
scalp: cantu root rinse/final rinse of ayurvedic tea
style: roller set with OH hair dew. put stretched hair in a banana clip french twist.

Tomorrow:
Pre-Poo w/something I am tryna' use up (Overnight, Saran Wrap etc...)

Saturday:
Cleanse: Stunnababez Cowash
Treat: Curls & Potions R/W Treatment (Under Dryer)
Steam: Curl Junkie Strawberry Ice Cream Curl Rehab (Under Steamer)
Final R/O: Soultanicals Conditioning Cream Dream
Apply Leave-In LCO *miscellaneous*?

With the powdered banana?

Yes I dont think the preservative I use can handle a store bought banana or at least I dont want to test that theory. And I make an actual conditioner with it....not just fenugreek and banana. Thats just the name I gave the mask. LOL

IMAG6064.jpg

20190428_104315-490x1008.jpg
*It's the one I showed in the Shea thread regarding the evolution of my conditioner making*

Pre poo: JBCO on scalp, Coconut oil on length: leave in during the morning for couple hours
Shampoo: 1st wash Nizoral for scalp with scalp massager, 2nd wash Cantu Shea Butter shampoo
Conditioner/Detangle: Aussie moist conditioner+ Aussie 3 min miracle, Detangle in sections with tangle teezer
Deep Condition: Mielle Organic Babassu DC, Leave it in for 1~2 hours under a plastic cap and the heated cap.
Rinse, wrap my hair in a cutton t-shirt
Leave in: SM JBCO leave in, generously apply it to the driest areas, distribute with tangle teazer
Style: Cantu Curl activator + Eco styler Olive oil, smooth and style with the denman
Air dry till 70% dry, and then deffuse on low/warm if hair is still damp by bed time.

@ElevatedEnergy ohhh, that deliciousness :drool:

May have to get some powder in my arsenal. I love the benefits of banana but not so much using the whole fruit with he exception of one concoction I used to make years ago.

Yes, I love fruit in my hair treatments but I'm not about those games of using the actual fruit from the store. :lachen:I stick to powders and extracts instead. I made a 32 ounce batch of this conditioner; but when I use it up, I'll play around with this avocado powder or pumpkin powder. I love that when you make your own stuff, you can really just go all in and customize it specifically for your hair. :2inlove:

Sunday:
I have some Aloe Vera Powder and Shea Oil I would like to experiment with.

Pre-Poo: Macadamia Conditioner (last bit, will not repurchase) w/ Shea oil on length; Sirod Naturals Onion Juice Pre-poo w/ Aloe Vera Powder on scalp
Shampoo: Sirod Naturals Coconut Shampoo (will use until gone; it's okay, but I don't think my hair likes coconut that much)
DC: APB Spinach conditioner
Style: WNG- Sirod Natural Leave-in, Bobeam conditioner, Ayurvedic oil, Sirod Natural Flaxseed Gel

My hair regimen this weekend:

-Prepooing with Curl Origins Overnight Mask
-Shampooing with Follicle Care Bambu Shampoo
-Olaplex Steps 1, 2 and 4

-Protein DC - Follicle Care Bambu DC
-Moisture DC - Crece Pelo DC
-Leave-in - IN Leave in

-M/S - Lustrasilk Curl Max Moisturizer and BM Grease/ Shea Butter
Style - wigs over celies for the week.

Hello everyone.

I was determined to do a henna treatment this weekend. I didn't get started until later Saturday, but I did get started. I just tried the Neem and Cassia hair wash from Hennasooq. It was not too stripping. I would use it if I have to henna in the future or keratin treatment.

Then I applied some henna+hibiscus. I have that in now. I will likely sleep in this then rinse in the morning. I am trying to decide what to do next, I think I will do the cocveda hair mascque and let that stay on for the morning. Then rinse and doe a garlic hair mascque (I still need to go to the store and buy this).

Back