Maxiglide users....

Xcellence2

What heat setting do you use for your flat iron? Also, do you use the "maxiglide plate" with the teeth or the regular one? I am not sure if I am using the right setting because I use the comb with the teeth, wait a few hours and then use the flat iron. I currently use setting 3 with a lot of heat protectant....sorry for the silly question but this is only my 2nd time using a flat iron or curling iron.

(I'll post pictures of my flat ironed hair in a second)

I keep it at 1 or 2, because anything higher is too strong for my hair. I use the teeth plate to get my natural hair straight. The regular plate to smooth it out.

I got decent results using the teeth and with the setting at 7 and aveda anti-humectant. Can't wait to see your pics.

i use the teeth... dial on 3... i use my leave-in (arosci and lacio lacio) as a protectant. my hair usually comes out great. i've never used the flat one...

I use it with Redken Heat Glide or BBD Silkening Lotion with a setting of 3 with the teeth plate.

Last night I used Ion Heat Protectant but I guess that may not be enough. Ladies how much do the protectants you use cost. Also, the pics are now up.

Back