Match.com

Wow..that's pretty interesting. I've only gotten emails from black guys in the Houston area. I was hoping to get some from yt mails too, but that never happened.

Maybe we should switch profiles,cause those yt boys showed me all the love. :ohwell: I mean I got winks from some black guys,but they weren't my type AT ALL. BTW,I was looking in the age range of 25-30,dont know if thats your range too.

70 year old white man lives in Montauk..hot as fire for me..70..my goodness, my goodness..friends say.."He probably has money after his great career" and now part-time thing in realty. The guy just will not quit!!! Thought I wanted a money man but now...:ohwell::perplexed.

I like that you can weed out what you don't want on match. I've been out with several guys I met on match- and they were all good guys. Some I have stayed in touch with, others we went out a few times but no chemistry. The guy I'm seeing now I met on match.

70 year old white man lives in Montauk..hot as fire for me..70..my goodness, my goodness..friends say.."He probably has money after his great career" and now part-time thing in realty. The guy just will not quit!!! Thought I wanted a money man but now...:ohwell::perplexed.

LOL. I've had 70-years old white males coming into the pharmacy, looking all googly-eyed. EWWWWW! For one thing, they were married. They were also high in society and loaded...but I don't do married and I certainly don't do 70 or anywhere near it! White? No problem.:lachen:

Back