MasterCuts, SuperCuts- ever try them?

blackberry1913

Has anyone gone to MasterCuts or SuperCuts for a haircut. What was ur experience? Did u like the cut? I'm thinking of goin to one tommorrow to get my hair more or less shaped not cut ( not losing length) so it can look more like a style and fall right. I figure they cut hair all day, they gotta be alright, but I'm kinda scared.

TIA

SuperCuts is one of the only "salons" I will go to get a hair cut or trim. I tell them exactly what I want and I always get it. Plus I only pay about 15 bucks including tip. I also pick up some product sets there sometimes.

i've been to a great clips which i guess is like supercuts. i've had really good experiences there. they talk to you as they go along and show you what they're cutting. asking if this is too much, too little, point out damaged ends, etc. they're all great cutters i guess since it's their primary job. and the cheap price is a bonus

These are the only type of shops i will even think of letting trimm my hair. But you still have to be very specific, and I show them how much I want cut.

I used to go to Supercuts often for my trims when I was relaxed and transitioning. It worked out well because I liked doing my own hair, but couldn't handle the trimming part of it. I've never had a problem with them not listening to my requests and would take off and shape exactly how I asked.

gymfreak336 said:
SuperCuts is one of the only "salons" I will go to get a hair cut or trim. I tell them exactly what I want and I always get it. Plus I only pay about 15 bucks including tip. I also pick up some product sets there sometimes.

Same here. They understand when you say (while pinching fingers together) "I only want you to take off this much!"

I used to go to Hair Cuttery...something like MasterCuts I believe. I loved it! They trim only what you tell them to trim.....unlike other stylists. The ladies I went to were Black stylists and they knew what to do when cutting my hair wet, as my hair would not lay the same way as someone else's hair when it dried.

I went to supercuts they always ask if you want your hair wet or a wash, I'd always say no, b/c my hair would curl up and I wanted super straight so the length and the amount I wanted trimmed was easier to see for me and them.

Last edited:
gymfreak336 said:

I only go to Mastercuts and it is super cheap. They do exactly what i ask. Much better than anywhere else that i have ever been.

Back