massaging and breakage

dahllia

Someone please help me. When massaging your hairline with your oils, is your hair suppose to fall out while doing this? I want to scream everytime one hair drops
swearing.gif
. The purpose of massaging is to grow my hair back in not make it fall out even more. (It was thinning in one corner due to every day wrapping) I was told once that you must do it vigorously to stimulate blood flow. I dont think that I am too harsh, or heavy handed but hell, maybe I am. If anyone out there is successful at it, please tell me HOW it should be done
confused.gif

Thanks Spagirl, had I just searched a little I would have found this myself, lol but I was going on emotion here. I appreciate your help. I was on the right track, I think I should just lighten up a little with my finger tips. However, I still would like to know if anyone loses some hairs while massaging.

laugh.gif
It's ok that you can't run your fingers through your hair dejuan. I guess that wasn't meant for all of us to do easily.
laugh.gif

On a serious note, you have to find a way to start loving what God blessed you with. I really believe that once you make peace with what you've got, you will find patience to deal with it and you will discover that with the right care, it can be very nice. Hair types can be a big deal for some people, but I don't think it should be. People with all hair types have issues with their hair. Don't think there aren't people with type 2 hair who don't have their own set of problems to deal with.
kiss.gif

Back