Marshall's had Joico Silk Results Condish and flat iron spray...

ShiShiPooPoo

for 3.99 a piece. They had some other Joico stuff too. I ran to the checkout but the line was wrapped pole to pole! I had to run and put it back because I had to pick up my kids...

but I'm going back tomorrow to get it. They had two bottles of the silk results condish. They also had Jojoba Treatment Shampoo and some other stuff. I was rushing and didn't have time to look through it all!

for 3.99 a piece. They had some other Joico stuff too. I ran to the checkout but the line was wrapped pole to pole! I had to run and put it back because I had to pick up my kids...

but I'm going back tomorrow to get it. They had two bottles of the silk results condish. They also had Jojoba Treatment Shampoo and some other stuff. I was rushing and didn't have time to look through it all!

Which Marshalls? I have some :santa: shopping to do! I'm making haircare baskets this year.

Oh, yes. I have been killing Marshall's for products all year. I have about 3 Silk Results in the stash left. I have two HSH Soy TriWheat leave in left and I got some Nexxus stuff, which I got just so I could give it away. I also got some Abba Nourishing stuff. :grin:

Back