RAVE: Joico Silk Result Shampoo & Condish

I'm surprised you don't already have it:lachen:

Lol, I know right? I was originally interested in Abba Products but I started hearing better reviews on Joico, so I just recently switched my decision over to Joico. Now it's Joico and Mizani as my staples among a few organic/natural brands.

I just checked my stash and realized that I already bought the Joico Color Endure shampoo and conditioner. I haven't tried them as yet though. I aslo have the Silk Result Shampoo and haven't tried it either. I wanted to get the matching conditioner for it before I tred it, IDK! I'll see. You ladies are getting me so excited about Joico.

I also wanted to look into getting that body luxe but hadn't heard a review on it as yet and I think MAMATO likes it so that's gonna be added to my wish list as well. I may be using Joico products more than I use my Mizani products. I'll purchase Mizani in small sizes and maybe Joico in large bottles:yep:. Yeah, that'll work perfectly.

For sure, I really like the Body Luxe, Diva hair all the way... thick, soft and yummy:lachen: Now I need to try the Silk Line but dunno...i am trying to be a good girl by keeping my money in my pocket:rolleyes: but it is so hard some times:look:

Where do you ladies buy your Joico products? I just started using them about a month ago only tried moisture recovery so far, they are a little expensive but I want to try some of the other lines too. I'm going to only use Joico for at least a year.

Back